Tattoos!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos!!!

I know there's random pictures scattered all over BD of members' tattoos....but I thought we could have a thread specifically for people to post pictures of their tattoos, or just talk about their tattoos, present and future....so come on all you narcissistic bastards!

As of the moment, I only have two. One on each for-arm. I do plan on getting more, but money is tight.

Last edited by Micheal_Myers; 10-22-2006, 11:21 PM.

Comment

well i've got a few . I've got a Graveyard on my right arm Icp Clowns on my Back , my Daughter Initial's on my left side and Lettering on my Stomach .

Comment

I like this because it looks like someone ran up to me with a sharpie and drew it on.

How irish am I?
        sigpic
        You think when the guy came up with the idea to invent a bong, a blacklight popped up over his head?
        -Mitch Hedburg

Comment

Cool lookin Tat's Header , like the irish one the best .

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_jerrylee
            Cool lookin Tat's Header , like the irish one the best .
            Thank-you.

Love your graveyard. I'd really like to get something on my arms, but I need to get stuff that I can easily cover.
            sigpic
            You think when the guy came up with the idea to invent a bong, a blacklight popped up over his head?
            -Mitch Hedburg

Comment

Originally posted by Header
              Thank-you.

Love your graveyard. I'd really like to get something on my arms, but I need to get stuff that I can easily cover.
              Thanks As well . I'm not finished with my GraveYard i've Yet to get my Mom's memorial , Yeah my Work are a bounch of Stereo Types and i've probably Gave up 2 promotion's cause of my Tatt's (( Oh well ))

Comment

Comment

No offense or anything, but if I had the choice between either being painfully cut in half or forced to get an ICP tatoo, I'd choose the former.

Myspace | Last.FM

Comment

My chest, shoulders and back are pretty much completely covered. I also have ink on both arms, inside and out(above the elbow) and I have one on my right thigh. I'll post pics later when I get on my other comp.

Comment

Almost forgot to post my Weasel tattoo...

Comment

My mantra inspired tattoo:

Comment

Black coffee, that's an awesome tattoo. Love it.
                          sigpic
                          -Mitch Hedburg

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

I've posted these before. I need to get new ones.

This is my zombie 1/4 sleve with some detail shots. I want to get a midget zombie and a monkey zombie in it, but the artist lives about 800 miles away now.

The same guy did this one. The best part is that it looks like it has meaning, but has none at all. He drew it up and came over to the kitchen I was working at and said "Hey! I just drew this and it makes no sense at all, so I figured you would want it on you"

This was my first one. Instead of getting our names tattooed on each other like she wanted to, I convinced my girlfriend to get the Nutra-Sweet symbol tattooed and I would get the sugar symbol. I'm glad that's what we did or else I would look like a chump if I dated anyone not named Krissy.

What can beat a free tattoo? How about one that says this?

And of course I have the ever popular band tattoos. Ween & The Misfits are not too bad of a choice. Hell, it could have been ICP (j/k) (not really)

(That Boognish tattoo is actually dead on, the angle of the picture makes it look a little off)
                              Dang.

Yeah, I got a MySpace account.

Comment

Working...
                              X