X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jizMasterZer0 View Post
    you have no soul.
    Nothing personal, i'm sure in the circle of people who find babies cute, he would be considered so, but for me, babies and children in general equal stuff of nightmares.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

woooo, im the only one who voted for Fido? You guys mind if i post some nakeds?

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
        Nothing personal, i'm sure in the circle of people who find babies cute, he would be considered so, but for me, babies and children in general equal stuff of nightmares.
        no prob. i thought babies sucked also. but the first time i held my son i knew my life would never be the same again, but it would also be the start of the best part of my life.
        What the hell is your problem? If you have a problem with me you can tell me, no reason to be a pansy and put shit in your sigs just to get high fives from other members. I never said more than 10 words to you, now all the sudden you are following me around and calling me gay. I see in your DVDAF you have a child. So that makes you probably 30, real mature asshole.

MY DVDS[/CENTER]

Comment

A photo shop piece i did

Comment

no prob. i thought babies sucked also. but the first time i held my son i knew my life would never be the same again, but it would also be the start of the best part of my life.
            Exactly how I was...to some extent still am due to not being that excited about hangin with other peoples kids.

Comment

I think kids are the shit, they are hilarious and so easy to impress. Babies are boring though, they just sit there and slobber all over themselves. Anyway I am going to show off my new shoes now because I havent had a new pair in 2 freckin' years

Nice right? LOL
              Last edited by Coffin Bloood; 05-16-2007, 10:34 AM.
              FREE DOBEDOBE!

Comment

SirStoneyOfBow = Stupid Drunk/Sober.

Jiz, your little fella is the coolest baby.

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
                  SirStoneyOfBow = Stupid Drunk/Sober.

Jiz, your little fella is the coolest baby.
                  thanks. i cant wait till he can talk. he is gonna come up with some funny shit.
                  What the hell is your problem? If you have a problem with me you can tell me, no reason to be a pansy and put shit in your sigs just to get high fives from other members. I never said more than 10 words to you, now all the sudden you are following me around and calling me gay. I see in your DVDAF you have a child. So that makes you probably 30, real mature asshole.

MY DVDS[/CENTER]

Comment

thanks. i cant wait till he can talk. he is gonna come up with some funny shit.
                    It'll be funny the day he asks you why your username is JizMaster.."Daddy..what's jiz?"

Comment

Originally posted by Coffin Bloood View Post
                      Anyway I am going to show off my new shoes now because I havent had a new pair in 2 freckin' years

Nice right? LOL
                      I have a pair of those shoes that I bought about a year ago. In fact, I'm wearing them right now!
                      Last edited by NoOne; 05-17-2007, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoOne View Post
                        I have a pair of those shoes that I bought about a year ago. In fact, I'm wearing them right now!
                        Yeah I am proud of my new sneaks. As soon as I walked out of the store I threw them on and threw my old moldy ones in the trash. Nothing like a new pair of shoes on a sunny day. I walk everywhere these days so a good pair of shoes is a must.
                        Last edited by Coffin Bloood; 05-17-2007, 09:52 PM.
                        FREE DOBEDOBE!

Comment

This picture is about a year old now, but it's still a good one, I'll post some more once I get a new camera:

Me and my 'other'

This is one taken of me when I was down in florida recently for my aunt's wake/funeral it was at my cousins house, after not sleeping for 3 days:

My brother just got his first tattoo(at the ripe old age of 15) and to celebrate the even with him, not only did I design the tattoo but I got the same one with him, when I get a new camera I'll post the picture.

Comment

Your pal Slayer and the woman did a little road trip today from Canada down to the US of A for our Canadian long weekend for a little booze and shopping and she, being a woman, needed to piss 100 times. I finally gave in and hit a chomedical rest stop because it had quite a interesting name as you will all see. Sorry for the incredibly shitty camera phone quality.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                              Your pal Slayer and the woman did a little road trip today from Canada down to the US of A for our Canadian long weekend for a little booze and shopping and she, being a woman, needed to piss 100 times. I finally gave in and hit a chomedical rest stop because it had quite a interesting name as you will all see. Sorry for the incredibly shitty camera phone quality.

I wonder what that rest area's claim to fame is????

Yep....that's in chapter 9, verse 10. "Thall shalt not fuck with Raptor Jesus"

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

Comment

Playing around in the rain

Comment

Working...
                                X