This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
    Mistress, you are one sleek looking slab of white chocolate.
    Best compliment ever. Only I won't continue to be if I keep on with the Chipotle. It needs to get warm outside so I can go run on something other than the human version of a hamster wheel.

Thanks voodoo!

Comment

• Voodoo- My friend did all the work, she worked in salons before having a bunch of kids, so I was her guniea pig. She bleached it, then we kinda timed out the fading. That blue is Manic Panic Rockabilly Blue, which stained everything beyond belief- pure, evil shit. I recommend Special Effects more, it gave good color, lasted a fair amount and didn't fade too ugly.

Craftychicka- that work is amazing, how long have you made jewelry like that?
      Elvira- You do not need to worry, but yes- Chipolte is delicious evil.
      Last edited by KittenInTheBrain; 03-01-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KittenInTheBrain View Post
          Voodoo- My friend did all the work, she worked in salons before having a bunch of kids, so I was her guniea pig. She bleached it, then we kinda timed out the fading. That blue is Manic Panic Rockabilly Blue, which stained everything beyond belief- pure, evil shit. I recommend Special Effects more, it gave good color, lasted a fair amount and didn't fade too ugly.

Craftychicka- that work is amazing, how long have you made jewelry like that?
          Elvira- You do not need to worry, but yes- Chipolte is delicious evil.
          Its been freaking forever (at least 15 years Ive dabbled in it, but the last 5 or so Ive gotten into my groove).

I have to look for Special Effects, I got blond in the ends of my red hair and I've been wanting to color it. After a terrible fading/bleaching with manic panic shit years ago Ive been... hesitant.

Comment

• I might upload a few pics soon .. Never did that in awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
              Fuckin' Legacy!

Hahahaha love it. I look crazy

Comment

• I was nervous about the reaction my hair would cause others to have but I've gotten enough positive feedback lately * including from some Al Pacino looking mofo who pointed at me and said "love the hair" in a Brooklyn accent* to share with you lovely people.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                  Hahahaha love it. I look crazy
                  You look like you're about to do a jig.

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post

I was nervous about the reaction my hair would cause others to have but I've gotten enough positive feedback lately * including from some Al Pacino looking mofo who pointed at me and said "love the hair" in a Brooklyn accent* to share with you lovely people.
                  I like the punk look.

Boner!
                  54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

I was nervous about the reaction my hair would cause others to have but I've gotten enough positive feedback lately * including from some Al Pacino looking mofo who pointed at me and said "love the hair" in a Brooklyn accent* to share with you lovely people.
                    No Sarsoor in the back seat this time.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Mhmmmmm I dunno .....

Comment

• Here's a pic of me relaxing with a good book.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                            Here's a pic of me relaxing with a good book.

Your penis looks weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                              Your penis looks weird.
                              That's what she said.

Comment

• Voodoo you are such a cutie. Anyway heres me.

Comment

Working...
                                X