X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a job interview today.

Comment

• Damn this is ugly...

So trying to reput my avatar it but I don't get the message, so can't use what I have saved over on FB?

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...0c&oe=55F8885A

Can someone make that a working able image?

Weird, well, it's the tree at the end of my photos here: https://www.facebook.com/willowfang.bd/photos
      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarsoor View Post
        Had a job interview today.

Fun fact, that pic was taken by Voodoo, moments before blowing him. The oral assault caused Sarsoor to lose control of the car and he drove straight into a brick wall. The flames from the resulting explosion were so intense that their bodies became fused together. RIP
        54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
          Damn this is ugly...

So trying to reput my avatar it but I don't get the message, so can't use what I have saved over on FB?

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...0c&oe=55F8885A

Can someone make that a working able image?

Weird, well, it's the tree at the end of my photos here: https://www.facebook.com/willowfang.bd/photos

I tried adding an avatar for Bear Jew but I got a message saying I wasn't authorized. Have you tried saving it to your computer and then uploading it? That worked for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

Fun fact, that pic was taken by Voodoo, moments before blowing him. The oral assault caused Sarsoor to lose control of the car and he drove straight into a brick wall. The flames from the resulting explosion were so intense that their bodies became fused together. RIP
            Sounds about right.

Comment

• Lopped off all my hair so Se7en can stop stalking me now.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
                Lopped off all my hair so Se7en can stop stalking me now.

HOT DAMN!

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

I tried adding an avatar for Bear Jew but I got a message saying I wasn't authorized. Have you tried saving it to your computer and then uploading it? That worked for me.

No, always used it from it's FB save, and this is a new computer vs the one I first had when I made my AV, maybe I can save it from FB to my comp and then...
                  I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                    With all this giving oral>>>receiving talk, I'm starting to think that you may be a little bit gay.
                    Wouldn't not wanting to go down on a girl make you more gay than just talking about oral sex??? Man up and enjoy that hairy love cave!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post

Wouldn't not wanting to go down on a girl make you more gay than just talking about oral sex??? Man up and enjoy that hairy love cave!!!
                      I enjoy having my penis in that hairy love cave, just not my tongue.
                      Last edited by travisbickle; 07-07-2015, 09:15 PM.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
                        Lopped off all my hair so Se7en can stop stalking me now.

What the fuck have you done

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• why couldn't you shave and go to a barber

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post

They better shave that shit first.

Comment

Working...
                            X