This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snodawg666 View Post
    AMOS!!! i've been working like a mexican trying to save up to get taken across the border man i swear. shitty hours i tell ya. so have you gotten your 360 back yet? i got mine but the only real game i have is halo 3 and i cant find my mic anywhere. if i werent so cheap i'd buy more. maybe i'll fork out some cash and buy GRAW 2 so we can go at it like old times...when you kept looking at my digital ass. so whats up with your, is you wife still hot?
    Yeah...you should hook up that console again so I can kick your ass back to Mexico. And yes...the ol' lady is still hawt.

Comment

• Real cute haircut corpsegrinder.

Originally posted by snodawg666 View Post
      nah it was a huge mistake. not because it looks bad, but because crazygrusem got the exact same haircut last week.
      shut up spaggot. You need to stop using the word bukkake cause its really offensive

Originally posted by zombie_freak13 View Post
      And god only knows what he'll do while looking at that picture.
      you some sort of pervert.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazygrusem View Post

you some sort of pervert.
        No, but I can see you are.

Look at that face, you definitely molest children.

Yep....that's in chapter 9, verse 10. "Thall shalt not fuck with Raptor Jesus"

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

Comment

• Originally posted by zombie_freak13 View Post

You shouldn't talk like that, I'm reporting your post and sending a pm to a friend in a very high place about you.
          I'm talking about our lord and savior Jesus Christ

Comment

children molesting children.. whats this world coming to?

Comment

• Originally posted by crazygrusem View Post
              You shouldn't talk like that, I'm reporting your post and sending a pm to a friend in a very high place about you.
              I'm talking about our lord and savior Jesus Christ
              Jokes on you, because the only lord I bow to....
              is
              RAPTOR JESUS

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

Comment

Jokes on you, because the only lord I bow to....
                is
                RAPTOR JESUS
                Thats one messiah that doesnt fuck around.
                If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
                  Thats one messiah that doesnt fuck around.
                  If you try to Jackson raptor jesus... he'll use his massive toe claw and gut your ass in the name of the lord.

Comment

If you try to Jackson raptor jesus... he'll use his massive toe claw and gut your ass in the name of the lord.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossy View Post
                      We need to sit CrazyG down and inform him on the teachings or Raptor Jesus.

Comment

We need to sit CrazyG down and inform him on the teachings or Raptor Jesus.
                        Well the congregation will convene at the usual time of 10pm on Saturday to baptise in beer all those who are worthy of our Lord Raptor Jesus's glory.
                        See you there Rev.

Comment

Well the congregation will convene at the usual time of 10pm on Saturday to baptise in beer all those who are worthy of our Lord Raptor Jesus's glory.
                          See you there Rev.
                          I think I'm ready to learn the truth.

But don't try anything fishy, the last time someone tried to convert me, they hit me in the back of the head, and I woke up in a bathtub full of urine while some strange man was trying to do the soul transfer.

Comment

• I'm still waiting for you to rescheadule, so I can finish converting you.

Comment

See you there Rev.
                              I see we have members from all nationalities... those with stella, guinness, becks, Dos Equis, Red Stripe... even some daft mothers carrying cans of fosters...
                              Sermon by his honorable Rev. Father pope john ZF the 13th.

Comment

I see we have members from all nationalities... those with stella, guinness, becks, Dos Equis, Red Stripe... even some daft mothers carrying cans of fosters...
                                Sermon by his honorable Rev. Father pope john ZF the 13th.
                                I'm not sure we include those of little faith...ie, Fosters drinkers.

Comment

Working...
                                X