This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mardigian View Post
    BD used to have a chatroom, many many moons ago.
    When I first read this I thought it said, "many many morons ago." lol

He said, "hit gold," not, "hit a septic line and get shit spewed in my face".

Comment

Originally posted by FukO View Post
      When I first read this I thought it said, "many many morons ago." lol
      That would be more accurate though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate High
        You guys need to install a chatbox(open, streaming chat that any member can participate in) on the main forum page, so whoever wants to use it, can. It's incredibly easy and awesome, another forum I frequent has one and people (seemingly) never leave it.

Most people didn't use the chatroom because of the effort/inconvenience of coming in a thread and loading it.

Just put it on the main forum page/index, right above or underneath 'latest posts' or, if you want to be exclusive or whatever put it in Whateverland above the stickies. Guarantee people will enjoy it.
        Kinda the point of the off topic/whateverland section, though I'd like a chatroom to discuss the various phones of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate High
          You guys need to install a chatbox(open, streaming chat that any member can participate in) on the main forum page, so whoever wants to use it, can. It's incredibly easy and awesome, another forum I frequent has one and people (seemingly) never leave it.

Most people didn't use the chatroom because of the effort/inconvenience of coming in a thread and loading it.

Just put it on the main forum page/index, right above or underneath 'latest posts' or, if you want to be exclusive or whatever put it in Whateverland above the stickies. Guarantee people will enjoy it.
          Are you speaking of OHMB??

Originally posted by Phone Hoe View Post
          Kinda the point of the off topic/whateverland section, though I'd like a chatroom to discuss the various phones of the world.
          True, but the Off-Topic Thread just boosts peoples posts when they merely say nothing important.
          So I'm in agreement with a chat on the front page. It would save all these trolls the hassle
          B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

Originally posted by Shape View Post

True, but the Off-Topic Thread just boosts peoples posts when they merely say nothing important.
            So I'm in agreement with a chat on the front page. It would save all these trolls the hassle
            Didn't you know that's important to have a high post count as soon as possible?
            XBL - Zombie Dime
            GTA V
            Borderlands 2

Comment

Hey! I thought there'd be chat here!

Comment

Just wanted to say miss me old mate Fulcee...I mean Mogwai ...the Pommygitcorgifuckingteadrinkingprincecharlesmastur batingfiend.

Comment

Working...
                X