The Ultimate Quote Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Mogwai succeeds in bringing out a chackle from within me:

Are you BD's chief obituary writer or something? All you ever seem to do is announce the death of celebrities! Fantastic hobby you've got there.
    Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
    Look at Heathen. He's not crazy. He's being chased by a cheetah.
    Has anyone here ever said anything funny? Just asking coz this seems to be the womens thread where women moan and complain and generally nag at the ozone layer and never say anything interesting and just whinge about everything. Perhaps the title should be called 'Post here if you're a boring woman with fuck all to add' thread'.
    It'd be apt.
    A bloke walks into this thread, rapidly becomes bored and fucks off. The end. Quick question to the off topic peeps - why don't you ever say anything on the horror film threads? This place is the laughing stock of a forum that is a laughing stock. Would it kill you to comment on a relative thread every now and then?
    Thank fuck this tedious milk and water draft is over for me. I'm looking forward to sinking without a trace in the first round. What a laboriously dull thing it is to be in one of these events. I've had more fun reading 'Cheshire Life' magazine in the waiting room of my dentist's while waiting for the anaesthetic to kick in, all the while knowing I'm about to have power tools shoved into my mouth.
    This fuckin Englishman says what I basically do, just in that charming Eastern fashion. I dropped out of my first draft. It was like a butthurt massacre. The shit I got!!
    There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
    No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• Oh I have some that I saved... Im sure most remember our good ol' friend Xenomorph!

Originally posted by Klownz View Post
      Lets hope he doesn't return with his whole family...

Baby Xenomorph
      Brother Xenomorph
      Sister Xenomorph
      Papa Xenomorph
      Momma Xenomorph

"This is Papa Xenomorph. I've heard you've been picking on my son, TheDarkPoet41. We, Xenomorphs, don't appreciate the bullying that goes on around here. Now, our son is crying. Apologize to our son or I, Papa Xenomorph, will eat you up!"
      Originally posted by TheDarkPoet41 View Post
      and I will pull my panties down and say "Here is your meal!!!!!"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no clue what Jack was referring to!

Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post
      For two years, I thought I was a can of Progresso Zesty Tomato & Herb soup.

Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDarkPoet41 View Post
        Oh I have some that I saved... Im sure most remember our good ol' friend Xenomorph!
        Ha, i remember that putz. "Hello everybody...It is i, the Xenomorph"! lol.....

Comment

• Regarding Insidious....

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
          It's true. The Red-faced Demon rocks his face paint so hard that he could easily be frontman of a Norwegian black metal band, or perhaps a roadie for the Insane Clown Posse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
            Yowza...... Gotta be a troll post.
            That's one of the stupidest things I have EVER read. Comparing to Blade Runner? That's... I'd rather pistol whip a blind kid than but the two next to each other.
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
            My little idiot..

Comment

• Heres a quote I heard on Comedy Central during someones stand up act that I find hilarious.

"Women don't like anal sex, they love it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morningriser View Post
                Heres a quote I heard on Comedy Central during someones stand up act that I find hilarious.

"Women don't like anal sex, they love it."
                I think this thread is for member quotes.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                  I would jizz on you if I were a man. I would jizz on everything if I had a penis for one day. Oh man I bet that feels so good. You guys are so lucky.
                  That's our Voodoo!
                  54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• This is hilarious:

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                    FUCK THAT CUNT RENACIMIENTO. IF I COULD RE-SCORE HIS LIST, I'D GIVE ALL -3's. THAT FUCKER DESERVES TO LOSE.

WHAT I"M GOING TO DO IS, IF HE SOMEHOW MAKES IT TO THE NEXT ROUND, I WON'T VOTE ON HIS MATCH UNLESS I"M SURE MY VOTE WILL GO AGAINST HIM.

FUCK THAT LITTLE ARGENTINIAN COCK LICKING, BUTTHOLE STUFFING, ANUS SUCKING PRICK. HE'S LUCKY HE DOESN'T LIVE IN MIAMI, OTHERWISE I'D GIVE HIM THE BEATDOWN OF HIS LIFE.....CUNT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
                      This is hilarious:
                      No, what's hilarious is your penis size. I was only speaking the truth you wanker.

Comment

Working...
                      X