• Show
Clear All

anyone remember this dude??

Originally posted by crackman View Post

ALL CREATURES
    Pilot: The Awakening
    By Christopher Baxter

EXT. A lonely barn
    It is the lonely time between night and morning that is known as EARLY DAWN. We see a small barn on a field. Nothing moves.

We CLOSE IN SLOWLY ON THE BARN. It is eerily silent. Almost EERILY silent. It is DAWN.

INT. the lonely barn. A young girl is staring directly at the camera. The camera closes in towards her face. She speaks. Softly.

GIRL
    Did you hear something?

MAN'S VOICE OFF CAMERA
    Nothing. Stop being such a damned-

His voice is abruptly cut off. The camera is still closing in on the girl's face, which does not change or show any flicker of emotion. After a second or two the girl reacts. She spins slowly and screams:

GIRL
    They're here!

SHEEP (stepping into view)
    Well well well. What do we have hear. *takes a puff of his pipe*

GIRL
    Phew! Old man furback, it's only you, I was worried that-

SHEEP
    Shut your foul mouth, old devil woman! I am not here on good terms.

He stands up and takes a puff of his pipe.

GIRL
    What?

SHEEP
    You know why I'm here... I'm here... for payment. Payment in full.

A pause.

SHEEP
    Take off your clothes.

The Girl nods and stands to slide her dress down. Old man Furback glares at the MAN.

SHEEP
    Both of you.

The man unbuttons his jeans reluctantly. With a grin, involuntary as his face has been scarred by ACID by the sheeps years ago.

This is as far as I have gotten, please review and let me know how to make it less hateful. Perhaps replace the crazed animals with something else, like mutated humans or evolved zombies?

Thanks,

thecrackman

Infini-tropolis I the blood & the blade

Comment

.....aaaaand the classic follow-up.

You know what i'm gong to do? You deplorable goblins? I'm going to make this script the greatest script the world has ever read and then when I sell it and Spielberg directs it, and you're all sitting in the cinema MASTURBATING because the film's that good, you know what's going to appear at the end of the film? Not credits, just a black screen with white text scrolling up with the names of each and every poster on these forums, with FUCK YOU, PRICK written next to it. Then there will be a diagram of me molesting you in your sleep. What that would look like. I see it when I close my eyes.

You dirty little spits, you think you're so much better than me? I don't know how to format a script, sure, and yeah, I didn't know that faxes and phones are the same thing. But do you constructivelly help me? Do you aid me in my quest to be the best? No, you sit there and you just puke up your condescending little bastard words all over my monitor. Up yours, bloody-disgusting, you pack of hateful fucks. I hate you.

crackman

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjis Ghost View Post
        This may be the most confusing thing ever

Originally Posted by Jigsaww
        the series would be better with a remake the plot sucked i cant even remember why they wanted to kill sidney i used to love it cuzz of the costume but why? i like the series but i could have been better. but atleast its not one of those kind of movies where the person cant die but it was a person each time in the same costume....that sucked....i liked the costume but it could have been different like the bloody scream costume you see people wear during halloween time or a different weapon atleast. very different people wanting to kill the same people with the same weapon....whats up with that?
        Bastard love child of Dr Cannibal and Slasher Freak 97.
        And you can call your gang, your posse and the rest of your crew.
        And while you're at it get them addicts and the indigent too.
        I plan to have a whole army by the time that I'm through
        to load their guns with songs they haven't sung

Comment

Originally posted by Room 237 View Post
          Hahahaha sheer brilliance best script evrrrr. I love the comment about the chart showing him molesting everyone in their sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchVile99 View Post
            Bastard love child of Dr Cannibal and Slasher Freak 97.
            I kind of see where your coming from

Comment

Originally posted by Room 237 View Post
              Hahahaha sheer brilliance best script evrrrr. I love the comment about the chart showing him molesting everyone in their sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by themaskofsatan View Post
                i've been reading this thread for the last 20 minutes, LMFAO, here's the link if anyone wants to waste a few minutes: crackman

Comment

FURBACK
                  We've been here all fucking night you petty humans and still the mighty FURBACK is not tired. Not tired by far.

The WOMAN looks up at Furback.

WOMAN
                  Please... we've been doing it all night... are you not content with our displays?

FURBACK
                  They were ok I suppose... you make love well together like real humans... real dirty humans and Furback likes that.
                  If I had my way I'd rape both of you but, as you know, my penis is too big for that. I tried it... it split through their back and they died.

Comment

Originally posted by depecheanix View Post

Hahahaha his thread is the greatest thing I've ever seen I was laughing so hard I was tearing up. The humans dont have phones or internet so they communicate through fax machines

Furback FTW!!!!

Comment

Furback?

Comment

Originally posted by crackman;
                        EXT. A lonely barn
                        It is the lonely time between night and morning that is known as EARLY DAWN. We see a small barn on a field. Nothing moves.

We CLOSE IN SLOWLY ON THE BARN. It is eerily silent. Almost EERILY silent. It is DAWN.

That is the best thing I've ever read. Apart from that guy talking about the Scream movies. Classic.

Comment

Originally Posted by Zombietronic
                          Rob Zombie is a great filmaker he make the mistake of make a remake of a movie
                          My dear god

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

I like the fact that the first response to crackman is this (sometimes I love BD):

Originally posted by Graven-Images View Post
                            Your idea is garbage. Please increase your current level of crask usage, and consider adding heroin to your intake as well. Thank you for playing.
                            argueing is a waste of fucking life!
                            The Ultimate BD Quote Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mrbishop77 View Post
                              I like the fact that the first response to crackman is this (sometimes I love BD):
                              Just reading the description of his show and then that comment made me laugh so hard I almost cried lol

FREE CRACKMAN

Comment

Crackman, god bless him.

edit:just checked out his profile and he has an interesting profile comment with fedid old rotting corpus, who apparently wasn't much of a fan.
                                Last edited by travisbickle; 09-11-2008, 12:13 AM.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Working...
                                X