Clear All

Originally posted by Alkaline View Post
    I hate it.

AIDS > Ben Lyons.
    argueing is a waste of fucking life!
    The Ultimate BD Quote Thread

Comment

Originally posted by The Ripper View Post
      Killed a gay parapalegic one time with a big rock. Took a while to do it and man did I feel bad afterwards.

Comment

Well.. being a 5 year BD veteran, I've seen some funny shit over that period.
        But the one name that rings true in my ears is:

Zeeboe.

If you had met a more whiny motherfucker...

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...ead.php?t=4613

This is his thread and below a "farewell letter"... except he never left.

Originally posted by Zeeboe
        To answer a question recently asked: No, I don't like being made fun of. No one likes being made fun of. And anyone who does is a masochist and I am not a masochist. I am a human being and any human who says the flames do not bring out some emotion in them is lying.

Do you like it when you are made fun of? Some of you clearly don't know what it is like to be ganged up on and flamed so how would you know how it feels? And how would you know the proper way to respond to it since it has never happened to you? I can tell you how it feels. You feel very helpless because you can't punch the jerk in the face because it is the net. And not everyone is a comedian and can come up with witty flames so you are pretty much screwed. And when you have an army of comics ganging up on you and insulting you with these witty jokes and you don't have some type of back up from someone, you are left with the choice of just putting up with it and trying to ignore it because you so badly want to be apart of this forum or just telling the regs to take this forum and shove it. And that is what I am gonna do now.

I never wanted to be a regular who stays on here all night and insults newbies and makes fun of people because it makes them feel good and insults people who don't like the same things I like, nor do I wanna try to be a big somebody on some message board. Maybe some of you need this online type of excitement and drama in your life. But the rest of the world usually doesn't because real life already provides that. All I wanna do is talk about movies and other positive things. I never signed on for this crap and if this is how this board is run where people can insult others and get away with it and the Mods do nothing then I don't want to be apart of it. Life is stressful enough. I don't need this nonsense. I gotta save my "thick skin" for the real world. I can't waste it on a message board.

Go ahead and flame me and call me a whiny bitch or whatever else you like. I won't be reading. The last word belongs to me.

And this thread is even funnier.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...ead.php?t=6138
        Last edited by SirStoneyOfBow; 09-11-2008, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kefka View Post
          Yea thats why complete fucking strangers compliment me on my hair at least twice a day...but you just go ahead and continue talking out your ass like you know something,when you actually know nothing.
          Originally posted by Ite View Post
          Look at the little ugly nerd make up stories about how people see his hair.

The ugly nerd who doesn't even have a job and has to have his parents support his internet addiction.

I have never seen an uglier more pathetic nerd in my life.

Originally posted by Kefka View Post
          Unlike you,I don't need to make up anything. People really do compliment on my hair...even people I've never fucking met before have come up to me to say I have nice hair...
          Originally posted by IV_Tear116 View Post
          Kefka, you gotta stop man...seriously...Hunt him down...Make a trophy of his mother, and then watch him cry like a bitch.

Originally posted by Tyger View Post
          You're both nerds, you both have bad hair and you're both well on your way to being banned if you don't stop behaving like a couple of retards in a special school. You're supposed to be adults, take a break from your computers, go outside, get a life and behave like adults.

.... Just took the best bits.
          Last edited by depecheanix; 09-11-2008, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
            .... Just took the best bits.
            That Tyger quote I remember well.

Comment

The thread's locked, so I couldn't quite quote it in all its glory.

Matt's thoughts on Static only having sex so he has wank material for later?

Your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzy View Post
                I like the whole experience of watching a movie, which includes picking it out, watching it, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post

Zeeboe.

If you had met a more whiny motherfucker...
                  Didn't he come back later and admit he was a virgin, and now a born again christian?

GhoulishGal had some funny ones... After she got butthurt by a sexist joke
                  I'm just saying that if your gonna attack me for no reason and call me a cunt at least be a real man and say it to me in person.I'mnot afraid in the least cause I could have your ass kicked in a heartbeat.I totally hate guys that act tough behind keyboards,and when you call them on it they chicken shit out.if your not willing to back it up then quit coming after me.
                  by the way,how does it feel to be called out and beaten down by a woman.

until I start seeing some phone numbers from you all that wanna attack me around here you "guys" are nothing but talk.
                  I just want to thank all the ass holes here for helping me realize what a piece of shit this place is.because of you I found a better place that doesn't make it a point to "bash newbie's" and insult women because you somehow feel inferior.this place sucks,look at how many posts are by members who have 10 posts or less.nobody wants to stay probably because you all act like fucking a-holes around here and they are too afraid to get involved.it's too bad really,BD has potential but because it's run by a small minority of male fools it crap.

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                    Crackman, god bless him.

edit:just checked out his profile and he has an interesting profile comment with fedid old rotting corpus, who apparently wasn't much of a fan.
                    I actually think fetdid was his brother

Originally posted by fetid old rotting corpus View Post
                    i think this is cutting edge stuff... seriously... it's inSITEFUL!

what will happen when the sheep rapes the couple? i assume thats what he was going to do or let them have sex whilst he jerks off his sheep-dick.

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod
                      So, I need love advice. How do I get a girl to like me...that never will?
                      Originally posted by SplitBreast
                      Kidnap her. Lock her in your basement and keep her there until Stockholm Syndrome sets in.

Comment

Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
                        I love this one from the Saw thread. It's a total winner.
                        HA. That actually made me laugh out loud.
                        2014 Horror Draft:

Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
                        Bride of Frankenstein (1932) - James Whale
                        I Saw the Devil (2010) - Kim Jee-woon
                        Body Bags (1993) - John Carpenter
                        Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010) - Panos Cosmatos
                        Halloween II (1981) - Rick Rosenthal
                        Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Lynch
                        The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall
                        Cemetary Man (1994) - Michele Soavi
                        Cabin Fever (2002) - Eli Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Room 237 View Post
                          i've been reading this thread for the last 20 minutes, LMFAO, here's the link if anyone wants to waste a few minutes: crackman
                          I've been reading that thread and I can't stop giggling.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
                            Zeeboe.....oh the memories

Here's another blast from the past. An old sparring partner of many on the board: Uber-Jason trying to let us know he didn't hold toy battles anymore.

Originally posted by Uber-Jason View Post
                            Okay then, I do not paly with my toys, I simply open them and display them like you guys. I haven't had a full fledged toy battle since I was 13. I simply open them, put weapon in hand and pose them. The closest I come to playing with them is maybe standing Jason or Ash or Leatherface in a position like they are going to fight, like a stage. But I when I said that stuff about fighting with Final Fantasy, it was a sarcstic joke. I'm just curious, say I were to play with Movie Maniacs, what is that hurting?
                            argueing is a waste of fucking life!
                            The Ultimate BD Quote Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaline View Post
                              hahahah that has to be my new sig quote

Comment

Donner says:
                                Hey bro
                                Ladies Love Chest Rockwell says:
                                whattup mang
                                Donner says:
                                Just woke up
                                long night of drinking unrine
                                Donner says:
                                THe longest, dude
                                did you wake up in an unfamiliar place with a naked man next to you?
                                Donner says:
                                I have never consumed so much
                                Donner says:
                                Na, man.
                                Donner says:
                                3 naked men
                                hot

Donnr is crazygrusem.
                                If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X