Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Food Did You Eat lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Baked chicken and scalloped potatoes

    Comment


    • English Muffin w/ Pear Butter

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jason Gaydos View Post
        Pear Butter
        Is this like apple butter?


        English muffin w/peanut butter
        Orange






        Comment


        • Originally posted by gwally View Post
          Is this like apple butter?
          Yes, it looks just like apple butter but has a milder taste. My neighborhood farmers market was selling it so I decided to pick up a jar along with some local raw honey.

          Comment


          • Snyders Buffalo Wing Pretzels

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jason Gaydos View Post
              Yes, it looks just like apple butter but has a milder taste. My neighborhood farmers market was selling it so I decided to pick up a jar along with some local raw honey.
              I wouldn't mind giving it a try. There is a fruit farm near us that might have some. If you're ever over this way check it out.
              I love honey but I don't eat it very often. I love eating honeycomb.



              English muffin w/peanut butter






              Comment


              • Originally posted by gwally View Post
                I wouldn't mind giving it a try. There is a fruit farm near us that might have some. If you're ever over this way check it out.
                I love honey but I don't eat it very often. I love eating honeycomb.
                Wow, that looks like a good place. The one I went to is set up in an old parking lot and only has 11 stands...lol. I love honey, I eat 6 Tbsp a day. They say it prevents sickness and I haven't been sick in years so maybe it works. I normally get the whole comb honey but decided to get the jarred this time.


                Boo Berry

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jason Gaydos View Post
                  I love honey, I eat 6 Tbsp a day. They say it prevents sickness and I haven't been sick in years so maybe it works. I normally get the whole comb honey but decided to get the jarred this time.
                  I'm going to get back to eating more honey. White House is excellent! They have the best selection of any Green Farms or orchard/fruit farm I've visited so far.


                  Classic Italian wrap and chips






                  Comment


                  • Random Soup

                    Western Family Swiss Milk Chocolate Bar

                    Two Pepperoni's


                    Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

                    Comment


                    • Perogies fries in butter and onions ell dente..

                      With sour cream
                      Soo gooodddd
                      jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

                      Comment


                      • English muffin w/peanut butter






                        Comment


                        • Hand full of M&M's

                          Comment


                          • Random Soup

                            Fruit Loops


                            Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

                            Comment


                            • Meat loaf, green beans, and a baked potato.

                              Comment


                              • Tacos

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X