Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Food Did You Eat lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spicy Italian Sub (Subway)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jason Gaydos View Post
      Spicy Italian Sub (Subway)
      I usually get turkey breast. What do you get on the Spicy Italian?


      Bacon cheese burger & fries






      Comment


      • Originally posted by gwally View Post
        I usually get turkey breast. What do you get on the Spicy Italian
        The spicy italian is salami and pepperoni and I always get pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, vinegar & oil on the Italian herb & cheese bread.





        Pizza rolls

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jason Gaydos View Post
          The spicy italian is salami and pepperoni and I always get pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, vinegar & oil on the Italian herb & cheese bread.
          Baked or cold?


          Quaker apple and cinnamon instant oatmeal, English muffin and a banana.






          Comment


          • Originally posted by gwally View Post
            Baked or cold?
            I always get my sub's toasted, I never liked cold sandwiches.





            Cup O MSG

            Comment


            • Leftover Spaghetti

              Comment


              • Hot Pocket (ham & cheese)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jason Gaydos View Post
                  The spicy italian is salami and pepperoni and I always get pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, vinegar & oil on the Italian herb & cheese bread.
                  ^
                  One of these & a bag of Fritos
                  I think the is now my favourite sub.






                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gwally View Post
                    One of these & a bag of Fritos
                    I think the is now my favourite sub.







                    English Muffin w/ Butter & Honey

                    Comment


                    • Grits, English muffin w/orange marmalade and a banana.






                      Comment


                      • Red Barron Hamburger Pizza
                        Cinema Junkyard

                        Comment


                        • Tater tots






                          Comment


                          • Rotisserie chicken and mashed 'taters

                            Comment


                            • Mac and Cheese

                              Comment


                              • Candy Cup

                                Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper


                                Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X