No announcement yet.

What Food Did You Eat lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First trip to Smoke, The Burger Joint.
    I ordered a blue cheese bacon burger with smokehouse sauce. It was interesting. The smokehouse fries were pretty good as well.

Now I'm grilling a T-bone and mushrooms.

Comment

• Red Lobster Crab Lover's Dream - king crab legs, snow crab legs and crab fettuccine alfredo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayday View Post
        Red Lobster Crab Lover's Dream - king crab legs, snow crab legs and crab fettuccine alfredo.

Nice!

Last night I grilled crab legs and clams.

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes

Comment

• English muffin and red raspberry yogurt

Comment

• Toast

Comment

• Last night I grilled octopus. I will post a pic later.

English muffin w/pear butter and peach yogurt.
              Last edited by gwally; 09-01-2015, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Broasted Chicken & veggies.

Comment

• Grilled steak and mushrooms.

Comment

• Toast

Comment

• English muffin w/pear butter, raspberry yogurt and blueberry muffin.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post
                        Last night I grilled octopus. I will post a pic later.

English muffin w/pear butter and peach yogurt.
                        Ooo I love seafood, I want to try! What did it taste like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post

Ooo I love seafood, I want to try! What did it taste like?
                          It had a very pleasant taste. Simmered for nearly an hour in wine, lemon and whole pepper corns then grilled. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Some parts were a little dry, but it wasn't too chewy or tough at all. I thought it turned out pretty good for my first time.

Comment

• I had Swedish fish today. The only sea food I'll eat. The assorted colors pack. Not that all red communist shit.

Also had some M&Ms (dark) and monterey jack chicken taquitos from 7-11.

Mickey's Tavern Forum
                            A great place for comics, video games, movies, and everything else.
                            http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...ern/index.php?

Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post

It had a very pleasant taste. Simmered for nearly an hour in wine, lemon and whole pepper corns then grilled. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Some parts were a little dry, but it wasn't too chewy or tough at all. I thought it turned out pretty good for my first time.
                              Sounds mouth watering! Not sure where I will find octopus though.

Did you get to play with it before cooking it? Sticking it to walls and shoving it down peoples pants etc.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Awesome View Post
                                I had Swedish fish today. The only sea food I'll eat. The assorted colors pack. Not that all red communist shit.

Also had some M&Ms (dark) and monterey jack chicken taquitos from 7-11.

I just finished a family size bag of M&M dark peanuts that I got for my birthday. The only reason they lasted so long was because I'm the only one in the house who likes dark chocolate.

Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                                Did you get to play with it before cooking it? Sticking it to walls and shoving it down peoples pants etc.?

I was raised not to play with my food. Thank you for alerting me to all the fun I've missed out on over the years. Next time I think I'll put one down my pants and visit the doctor. "I thought I had crabs, but whatever it is, it's obviously more advanced..."

Aside from rinsing it off and tossing it in the pot, I didn't give much of a glance. I didn't want to lose my appetite.

English muffin w/pear butter and raspberry yogurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X