What do you drive or ride?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mamamook View Post
    ...I drive my missus up the wall and ride like Zorro....HEEE-YAR!!!
    hahaha

BATH TIME BATHORY-STYLE!

Comment

MY DVD/BLU COLLECTIONhttp://morts-vivants.dvdaf.com

Comment

Originally posted by mamamook View Post
        ...I drive my missus up the wall and ride like Zorro....HEEE-YAR!!!

Comment

Im bored, so heres some more pics of my truck.

Before the subs were put in...It was in need of a wash when these were taken.

Comment

show car~ 95 honda accord (fully shaved)

race car~ 93 Twin turbo Rx7 (as of right now is racing nobody due to heating probs)

daily driver~ 91 Honda CRX

opps cant forget the 4x4 (currently dirty as sh**)

and bike~ 87 Kawasaki KZ1000 police interceptor
            when I first got it

now (not done)
            Last edited by iam. matthew; 04-10-2010, 04:37 AM.
            "With endless love, we left you sleeping. Now we're sleeping with you. Don't wake up!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coleosis View Post
              Im bored, so heres some more pics of my truck.
              I use to have a nice body dropped 84 s10. wish I still had it! love the shaved doors!
              "With endless love, we left you sleeping. Now we're sleeping with you. Don't wake up!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iam. matthew View Post
                I use to have a nice body dropped 84 s10. wish I still had it! love the shaved doors!
                thanks man...still needs some more bodywork and reprimered after I had a blowout that mangled the passenger side of my bed. I was thinking about bagging it, but probably wont since Imma do a 5.0 swap. Wish I could see that pic of the Rx-7, fucking love those, and turbos sound so sexy. I'll have to wait til I get home.

Comment

thanks man...still needs some more bodywork and reprimered after I had a blowout that mangled the passenger side of my bed. I was thinking about bagging it, but probably wont since Imma do a 5.0 swap. Wish I could see that pic of the Rx-7, fucking love those, and turbos sound so sexy. I'll have to wait til I get home.
                  ahh yes the Rx7 is a beauty! BUT the motor is over heating! if I had the funds I would put a nice LS1 into it :P but thats not gonna happen. once these things over heat, they are pretty much done for. they just keep over heating! these motors arnt made to be driven all the time. Ive got a bunch more pics too on my cardomain page. www.cardomain.com/id/mtsaccord

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iam. matthew View Post
                    ahh yes the Rx7 is a beauty! BUT the motor is over heating! if I had the funds I would put a nice LS1 into it :P but thats not gonna happen. once these things over heat, they are pretty much done for. they just keep over heating! these motors arnt made to be driven all the time. Ive got a bunch more pics too on my cardomain page. www.cardomain.com/id/mtsaccord
                    Thats what I hear...but an Ls1 would be nice too...they are a lot sexier body to put that engine in than anything GM has to offer. You're lucky I dont know where you live, because I would kill you for that car

Im not really into FWD, but I must say, that accord was done right, thing looks amazing, not ricey at all. Great job on all your rides dude. and your exploder looks pissed too. I must say, im jealous.

Comment

2004 Pontiac Sunfire.

Four cylinders of awesomeness!

Comment

Im not really into FWD, but I must say, that accord was done right, thing looks amazing, not ricey at all. Great job on all your rides dude. and your exploder looks pissed too. I must say, im jealous.
                        haha ya the Rx7 is just pure sex! and the Accord was way ricey!! when I first got into shows. then I learned quick how gay it was :P its still got a body kit and all but it works well with it I think. and the "cough" FORD "cough" is pretty good looking now. since I got those new wheels and tires! changed the whole look of it.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, good job on avoiding the ricer look. 'So tired of the cars with cheesy body kits and multicolored stickers and other cheap accessories.

Prob the only things I will add to my 2008 MX-5 is the hard top option for winter although I'll enjoy going topless all summer.

My wife took a photo of me in my ' 89 Batsuit. It was raining outside, so it's a bit dark.

Comment

Originally posted by undead Viking View Post
                            Yes, good job on avoiding the ricer look. 'So tired of the cars with cheesy body kits and multicolored stickers and other cheap accessories.

Prob the only things I will add to my 2008 MX-5 is the hard top option for winter although I'll enjoy going topless all summer.

My wife took a photo of me in my ' 89 Batsuit. It was raining outside, so it's a bit dark.

hahah I love this! hardtops are awesome! my buddy just bought a CarbonFiber hardtop for his S2000

sigpic

Comment

Saturn SL1...or LS1...I can't remember which. looking to get a Dodge Durango. don't know why...I've always liked the way they look.

also...a Honda Shadow 750.

Comment

this is what my truck looks like. it's a chevy s10. i call it my e`se 10. it has a bitchin' system in it, too. i don't have the extended cab, the fancy seats, but my hood is pretty sick.

"this body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
                                embrace this moment. remember. we are eternal.
                                all this pain is an illusion."

+4 trader

I heard a queef once. Sure as hell wasn't expecting it.
                                I really need a BJ...or a chicken sandwich.
                                Someone might send me a crumpet loaded with C4.

Comment

Working...
                                X