Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Porn Stars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your Favorite Porn Stars

    Dont act like you dont know any

    Just want to know who are your favorites. Who ranks amongst your hottest?

  • #2
    Originally posted by MrdoubleD View Post
    Dont act like you dont know any

    Just want to know who are your favorites. Who ranks amongst your hottest?
    I would not be shocked if this was locked for getting to pervy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Your favorite porn star --> <-- me

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by brain dead View Post
        Your favorite Brain Dead --> <-- me


        I kid, I kid!

        I cannot wait to see what insult he has cooking next.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by brain dead View Post
          Your favorite porn star --> <-- me
          Guessing you got high score on Porn Star Hero for the Wii?
          I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

          Comment


          • #6
            I thought Puff started this thread at first.
            GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!


            i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              JENNA JAMESON!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by VARLA View Post
                I thought Puff started this thread at first.


                Figured I lay low and see how successful the thread was before posting.

                52 Hookers and Counting....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                  Guessing you got high score on Porn Star Hero for the Wii?
                  Played it so much my controller got friction burns.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I love how there has only been one post relating to the thread topic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                      Guessing you got high score on Porn Star Hero for the Wii?
                      Is that anything like the Shii Suckend Life?

                      [YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vi9KmYCsMDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vi9KmYCsMDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

                      (0:57)

                      52 Hookers and Counting....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        LOL...this could get interesting
                        Old man Clemmons hates shit.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SOniC_DeATh_MonKEY View Post
                          I love how there has only been one post relating to the thread topic


                          Is this on topic enough for ya?

                          52 Hookers and Counting....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                            Is that anything like the Shii Suckend Life?

                            [YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vi9KmYCsMDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vi9KmYCsMDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

                            (0:57)
                            Loved how the boyfriends were just egging them on in the end.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post


                              Is this on topic enough for ya?
                              me --><-- her

                              Edit: she looks like a midget Asia Argento.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X