Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Porn Stars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your Favorite Porn Stars

    Dont act like you dont know any

    Just want to know who are your favorites. Who ranks amongst your hottest?

  • #2
    Originally posted by MrdoubleD View Post
    Dont act like you dont know any

    Just want to know who are your favorites. Who ranks amongst your hottest?
    I would not be shocked if this was locked for getting to pervy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Your favorite porn star --> <-- me

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by brain dead View Post
        Your favorite Brain Dead --> <-- me


        I kid, I kid!

        I cannot wait to see what insult he has cooking next.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by brain dead View Post
          Your favorite porn star --> <-- me
          Guessing you got high score on Porn Star Hero for the Wii?
          Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
          Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
          Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
          The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
          Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
          Nightcore Land Of Confusion
          Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
          Rend Collective My Lighthouse
          Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
          Garbage Special
          Cardigans My Favorite Game
          Living Colour Cult of Personality
          Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
          Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
          Sasha D Russian Girls
          Scatman John Scatman

          Comment


          • #6
            I thought Puff started this thread at first.
            GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!


            i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              JENNA JAMESON!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by VARLA View Post
                I thought Puff started this thread at first.


                Figured I lay low and see how successful the thread was before posting.
                57 Hookers and Counting....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                  Guessing you got high score on Porn Star Hero for the Wii?
                  Played it so much my controller got friction burns.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I love how there has only been one post relating to the thread topic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                      Guessing you got high score on Porn Star Hero for the Wii?
                      Is that anything like the Shii Suckend Life?

                      [YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vi9KmYCsMDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vi9KmYCsMDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

                      (0:57)
                      57 Hookers and Counting....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        LOL...this could get interesting
                        Old man Clemmons hates shit.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SOniC_DeATh_MonKEY View Post
                          I love how there has only been one post relating to the thread topic


                          Is this on topic enough for ya?
                          57 Hookers and Counting....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                            Is that anything like the Shii Suckend Life?

                            [YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vi9KmYCsMDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vi9KmYCsMDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

                            (0:57)
                            Loved how the boyfriends were just egging them on in the end.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post


                              Is this on topic enough for ya?
                              me --><-- her

                              Edit: she looks like a midget Asia Argento.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X