This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
    Anyone else feel like they need to reign in their imagination from time to time? I think I get a little carried away during my personal business time. I just fantasized about an alien cowboy with a dick the size of a holiday sausage and super sperm trying to impregnate me in a Rocky Mountain cabin. It got carried away when he threatened to let his dog have a turn if I didn't do everything he said. I swear these things think themselves.

Do men ever have weird fantasies when they're masturbating or do you just picture a hott woman and go to town.
    It's the latter for me mostly. Unless thinking about Elvira is weird.
    54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
      It's the latter for me mostly. Unless thinking about Elvira is weird.
      Ha I would say most guys just think about chicks and go on their merry way I never thought about Elvira for me it was always Michelle's Catwoman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
        Ha I would say most guys just think about chicks and go on their merry way I never thought about Elvira for me it was always Michelle's Catwoman.
        She was just psycho in that movie. The whole story of her becoming cat woman was totally out of whack. I fall out of a window and get covered with cats and all of a sudden I have mad gymnastics skills. If you had to pick a Catwoman to masturbate to I guess she would he the best one to go with. Anne Hathaway gets on my nerves.

Okay gents, if your lady love asked for/went out and bought a vibrator that's bigger than you how would you feel? Jealous? Inadequate?

Comment

She was just psycho in that movie. The whole story of her becoming cat woman was totally out of whack. I fall out of a window and get covered with cats and all of a sudden I have mad gymnastics skills. If you had to pick a Catwoman to masturbate to I guess she would he the best one to go with. Anne Hathaway gets on my nerves.

Okay gents, if your lady love asked for/went out and bought a vibrator that's bigger than you how would you feel? Jealous? Inadequate?
          There are a lot of things my penis can do, but it can't be a giant vibrating dildo. You gotta let the lady do as she pleases, but if she only ever desires the toy then that would really suck, but then again that probably means you are doing something wrong as a man.

Comment

• I'm getting one. If not for Christmas than my bday. I was up front with Adam about it. I said look what we're doing here isn't turning my gears. Maybe a new cock (synthetic albeit) will get my juices going again. Once I explained it like that he was more open to the idea.

Comment

I'm getting one. If not for Christmas than my bday. I was up front with Adam about it. I said look what we're doing here isn't turning my gears. Maybe a new cock (synthetic albeit) will get my juices going again. Once I explained it like that he was more open to the idea.
              I suppose it is all in the way you word it. I would be hard pressed to think of something that I wouldn't be willing to try or do for my partner. On the other hand, I can't imagine ever purchasing myself a fleshlight or anything like that. Masturbation for me usually ends in me laughing at myself with my dick in my hand so I can't imagine looking down and seeing a hunk of plastic hanging from my cock and feeling any other way but ridiculous.

Comment

I'm getting one. If not for Christmas than my bday. I was up front with Adam about it. I said look what we're doing here isn't turning my gears. Maybe a new cock (synthetic albeit) will get my juices going again. Once I explained it like that he was more open to the idea.
                Maybe if you strapped it on. He might like that.
                I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Wow. There is no faster way to deflate a man's ego than to proclaim that his penis is no longer fulfilling your needs. Then again, based on things you've said about him in the past, there's a lot more failing you regarding him than just his penis.

Comment

• http://www.helium.com/items/2123745-...ts-are-smarter

This should open up some interesting discussion

A study by a Chicago university sociologist of 1,200 women found that large-breasted women tend to have higher intelligence. The study divided the women into five groups ranging from virtually flat-chested to extra-large breasts.

The results revealed that the big-breasted women had an overall higher I.Q.—about 10 points—than the lesser endowed members of the study. Women with average-sized breasts also beat out those that were in the smallest size group.

Big-chested, blonde and dumb?

The study's surprising results fly in the face of the accepted societal construct that most intelligent women are dark-haired, slim and small-breasted. Add a pair of glasses to that image and you have the stereotypical intellectual female professor or librarian.

Society has also depicted women such as glamor queens and sex-goddesses Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield and Jane Russell as sexy, but dumb. Yet all who knew them personally attested the three were very smart women.

Unhappy women?

Surveys of women about their appearance have shown that about 42 percent are unhappy with the way they look. For many, their breast size is the first change they'd make. It doesn't seem to matter the social-economic group, educational level, or their careers, their breast size remains the number one issue.

Add to that self-perception that most men want to date, live with, and marry big-breasted women, and it's easy to see why many women feel that way about their breasts.

Preferences of men

Other research studies in the past have shown that most men prefer larger-breasted women. The researchers of those studies concluded that the preference for well-endowed females was somehow linked to natural selection.

A leading research website found that just 17 percent of 1,650 male respondents thought the ideal breast size for a woman is below a C cup. A whopping 83 percent wanted a woman with larger, or significantly larger breasts.

On the other hand, only 26 percent said that the smallest size they would even consider was a B cup, while 20 percent admitted that breast size was the most important consideration they had when seeking a mate.

Genetics and hormones

The Chicago sociologists believe their study suggests intelligent men prefer larger-breasted women for reproductive partners because the offspring from the union would be more likely to produce higher intelligence children and pass on the genes for large breasts to girls and higher intelligence to both sons and daughters.

Other sociologists speculate that the correlation between breast size and intelligence might be linked to female sex hormones that help determine the size, shape and firmness of the breast and also tend to result in better development of the brain.

Some women with smaller breasts might hold out hope that breast enhancement can boost their intelligence. Unfortunately, no such evidence exists to support that idea, although a formal study has never been done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                      http://www.helium.com/items/2123745-...ts-are-smarter

This should open up some interesting discussion

Comment

• You also have to consider what sort of occupation they gravitate too and what learned knowledge they specifically acquire to preform it.

Also, IQ isn't a measure of sheer knowledge, a lot of your IQ score has to do with problem solving and pattern recognition.

So don't cry Voodoo, you're likely to be better at cooking and art than your average blonde bombshell
                        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                          You also have to consider what sort of occupation they gravitate too and what learned knowledge they specifically acquire to preform it.

Also, IQ isn't a measure of sheer knowledge, a lot of your IQ score has to do with problem solving and pattern recognition.

So don't cry Voodoo, you're likely to be better at cooking and art than your average blonde bombshell
                          Aww thanks I feel better now. You know Jenny McCarthy used to be a meager a cup like me before she got breast implants and she has seven bestselling novels so there we go. I'm gonna go look up the breast sizes of Eleanor Roosevelt and Marie Curie now.

Comment

If it helps I always imagined you as somebody with huge honkers! It's not what you have it's how you use it

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                              If it helps I always imagined you as somebody with huge honkers! It's not what you have it's how you use it
                              I'll use mine to hold the m&ms and pretzels at our new years party.

Comment

my wife has one and it is a regular participant in our sex life; it doesn't bruise my ego at all. whatever works, right? frankly, i think of it as my side-kick (and i'm sure that sometimes my side-kick gets the job done solo when i'm not around).

it's very hard to kick one's ego out of the bedroom, but i have found that it is really liberating. of course, honest communication has to be present so that when dealing with things that might put one partner off or make them feel threatened can be dealt with in the spirit of everybody feeling good. toys, drugs, clothing/costumes, scenarios, all of it can be groovy and not be about the shortcomings of another, simply keeping things fresh and interesting, exciting and loving.

vibrate away, i say, voodoo. and if he's really man enuf, he won't feel threatened.

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
                                Or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying
                                So frightened of dying
                                Relax, yes, I’m trying
                                But fear's got a hold on me

Comment

Working...
                                X