Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam surprised me with this today. Ten different speeds oh mama.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post

Okay gents, if your lady love asked for/went out and bought a vibrator that's bigger than you how would you feel? Jealous? Inadequate?
      Why, I'd stick it in her ass of course, then in her cooch. Then in her ass again, and then in her cooch again. Ass-cooch-ass-cooch. Ass ass ass, cooch cooch cooch. Ass cooch ass cooch ass cooch ass cooch. Asscoochasscoochasscoochasscooch. aschaschaschaschaschaschasch. Brrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrz!!

The we'd leave the adult novelty store, and go home and get REALLY serious.

Comment

• Ever feel so tired after sex that it's like your body just wants to shut down, even hours afterwards?

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
          Ever feel so tired after sex that it's like your body just wants to shut down, even hours afterwards?
          After sex, I just want to be left alone. No cuddling, no nothing. Just wanna sleep.
          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
            After sex, I just want to be left alone. No cuddling, no nothing. Just wanna sleep.
            It's pretty easy to just pass out right after.

Comment

Adam surprised me with this today. Ten different speeds oh mama.

Hey look, a Pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post
                Why, I'd stick it in her ass of course, then in her cooch. Then in her ass again, and then in her cooch again. Ass-cooch-ass-cooch. Ass ass ass, cooch cooch cooch. Ass cooch ass cooch ass cooch ass cooch. Asscoochasscoochasscoochasscooch. aschaschaschaschaschaschasch. Brrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrz!!

inhale

exhale

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post

[YOUTUBE]LueY_V-CySs[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Adam surprised me with this today. Ten different speeds oh mama.

God bless America I need this.
                    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                      Before I got married if I wanted sex I would just hang out with my potential sexual cohort in a secluded/semi secluded spot and let him take the reins. No cuddling afterwards. Hell no, not with a fb that's just creepy and sad. I had sex with a guy that I had dated back in 7th grade who apparantly still held a candle for me 7 years later and he wanted to cuddle afterwards talking about how he had always wanted to have this experience with me.

Nothing ruins a fb faster than feelings. Why are men such sentimental bitches? I'm still baffled by men who would choose girlfriends over unattached sex. I would choose the single life in a heartbeat.

Know what else? Men share too many personal details. You think women are the tmi title champions but if I had a dime for every man who told me "I haven't had sex/a gf in X many years I'd probably have a dollar. You want to get in a girl's pants don't tell her that! That's a red flag guys! Unless you can follow that up with "I was celibate during my years in a Buddhist ashram learning the secret to inner peace" just keep it to yourself.

Comment

Before I got married if I wanted sex I would just hang out with my potential sexual cohort in a secluded/semi secluded spot and let him take the reins. No cuddling afterwards. Hell no, not with a fb that's just creepy and sad. I had sex with a guy that I had dated back in 7th grade who apparantly still held a candle for me 7 years later and he wanted to cuddle afterwards talking about how he had always wanted to have this experience with me.
                        You don't need pants for the victory dance.

Comment

I'm still baffled by men who would choose girlfriends over unattached sex. I would choose the single life in a heartbeat.

Comment

Nothing ruins a fb faster than feelings. Why are men such sentimental bitches? I'm still baffled by men who would choose girlfriends over unattached sex. I would choose the single life in a heartbeat.
                            Are you a sociopath (and don't mistake the term; it needn't be derogatory). That's classic sociopathic reasoning right there. Even nymphos share feelings once in while. The key for you, assuming your purpose was/is to maintain fb's, would be to find other sociopaths. The kicker is that the average sociopath seeks out the non-sociopath in order to gain control.

Comment

• Originally posted by VampressTristine View Post
                              Are you a sociopath (and don't mistake the term; it needn't be derogatory). That's classic sociopathic reasoning right there. Even nymphos share feelings once in while. The key for you, assuming your purpose was/is to maintain fb's, would be to find other sociopaths. The kicker is that the average sociopath seeks out the non-sociopath in order to gain control.
                              I've been called a lot of things in my life but that's a new one.

I've never looked too deeply into it really. I don't think I fall into that specific category though no.
                              Last edited by voodoo_dolly; 05-13-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I've been called a lot of things in my life but that's a new one.

I've never looked too deeply into it really. I don't think I fall into that specific category though no.
                                No big. The lack of empathy is usually the tell for socios.

Comment

Working...
                                X