No announcement yet.

Latest purchase you have made?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought this light at IKEA to put over my dinner table. Yup, I'm just a big pussy that likes dandelions.

Comment

• Can of primer
      Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• A nose hair trimmer, some undies.

Comment

• Originally posted by capecep View Post
          Bought this light at IKEA to put over my dinner table. Yup, I'm just a big pussy that likes dandelions.

You got IKEA in the US? For real?
          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• For anyone who loves Elvira Mistress of the Dark you can get her movie macabre series for $3.00 a piece at Half Priced Books and each DVD comes with two movies. I got two sets.

Also went to Target and bought a Hello Kitty toaster, Hello Kitty mixer, and Hello Kitty hand held vacuum.

Comment

• Picked this up on Amazon the other day. It's a 40x60 in poster. Now I just need to find a frame for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                For anyone who loves Elvira Mistress of the Dark you can get her movie macabre series for $3.00 a piece at Half Priced Books and each DVD comes with two movies. I got two sets.

Also went to Target and bought a Hello Kitty toaster, Hello Kitty mixer, and Hello Kitty hand held vacuum.
                I have the waffle maker, its kinda bomb. Hand held hello kitty waffles! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by capecep View Post
                  Bought this light at IKEA to put over my dinner table. Yup, I'm just a big pussy that likes dandelions.

I've got a book that'll show you how to make one of those out of drink straws.

Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
                  I have the waffle maker, its kinda bomb. Hand held hello kitty waffles! lol

I wish I could get the whole collection except maybe the mini fridge bc honestly what can it hold, Barbie food?

Well I went all out the other day on home decor and got a rug with beautiful Mexican folk patterns and matching brilliantly colored pillows (it was actually from the Indian collection but I think it can pass as Mexican next to everything else). Giant pink beanbag chair for Heidi so I could throw away her nasty princess couch. Black French mirror, rug for her room, and some misc home improvement including a wonderful new showerhead I call "lover".

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                    You got IKEA in the US? For real?
                    We have quite a few all over the U.S and supposedly we are getting one in my neck of the woods finally!

Quite a few things the last week or so!

Comment

• Dell Laptop
                      Sony Blu-Ray player with Netflix access.

Comment

• Cannibal Corpse - Dead Human Collection: 25 Years of Death Metal

Hell fucking yeah!

Originally posted by bloodydollface View Post
                        Picked this up on Amazon the other day. It's a 40x60 in poster. Now I just need to find a frame for it.

This baby hangs majestically above my bed. Never get tired of watching at it.
                        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• A brand new suit costing nearly $200, dress shoes, a buzzcut haircut and manicure scissors to trim my pubic jungle.
                          54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Groceries.

Comment

• I bought a speedbag at a garage sale for $8. It looks brand new, so not a bad deal.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                                A brand new suit costing nearly $200, dress shoes, a buzzcut haircut and manicure scissors to trim my pubic jungle.
                                Shouldn't worry much about your pubic hair.... it's nature's dental floss for women. They'll thank you after their next dentist visit.

Comment

Working...
                                X