Latest purchase you have made?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

hair color, minutes for my prepaid cell, gatorade, fritos scoops & french onion dip

Comment

DVD's, a Batman t-shirt, and black sneakers.

Comment

15 nag champ a sticks

20 misc. sticks

Comment

Chocolate and condoms.

I regret nothing.

Comment

Rented two DVD's from Redbox for a whopping $1.20.

Comment

A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas

Comment

Went to Vintage Stock where my guy "friend" works and got the remake of "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark"... and some Lenore (the cute little dead girl) figures for my daughter.... ordered "Opium: Diary of a Madwoman" (hungarian film) ... tried to get a copy of "Priest of Evil" and "The Wedding Trough"... they were too over priced and only region 2 PAL format...

Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.

Comment

new shirts

and a twenty slit showerhead precooler/ashtrap for the ol' waterpipe

You said everything would work out just fine, i just went crazy, But i'm better now, having a good time, being Selfish and Drunken and Vulgar and Lazy

Comment

I just purchased some chicken strips and jojo's which should arrive shortly

Comment

Just bought a watch from LeftLaneSports.com. Everything is usually at least half off. Got this guy for ~$65 (reg $120+):

Anyone have sites they go to for deals similar to this? I also go to TheClymb.com which has 3 day sales of 50%+ off but takes about 3 weeks to get whatever you order. Lots of camping, running, cycling, etc. gear.

Comment

The Woman dvd, and Sin City volume 1-6 and Tenacious D and The Pick of Destiny. FUNNY MOVIE
                          " I dont have nightmares, because i give them all to you" - Stephen King

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

a Danielle Steel book for my mom, for her birthday

Comment

A stick of cocoa butter.

Comment

Either a Kindle book from Amazon or a bottle of Soda, can't remember which came first

Comment

Working...
                                X