Latest purchase you have made?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest purchase you have made?

Yesterday I bought a trolly jack, two jack stands, and a creeper (not of the Minecraft variety) that were on clearance from Sears. I used the jack and stands to rotate the tires on my truck and found out why the set might be on clearance. The jack must be for lifting up matchbox cars because it didn't even lift my truck high enough to raise a tire of the ground. I had to get creative, and it's always wise to get creative when your lifting something that weighs 5400lbs off the ground. Safety be damned.

Originally posted by 967-Evil View Post
    Yesterday I bought a trolly jack, two jack stands, and a creeper (not of the Minecraft variety) that were on clearance from Sears. I used the jack and stands to rotate the tires on my truck and found out why the set might be on clearance. The jack must be for lifting up matchbox cars because it didn't even lift my truck high enough to raise a tire of the ground. I had to get creative, and it's always wise to get creative when your lifting something that weighs 5400lbs off the ground. Safety be damned.
    Another victim of the Sears bargain bin. Been burned by that a few times myself. Bought a set of electricians insulated screwdrivers from them a few years ago. The plastic insulation was stronger than the cheap metal shafts.

On a happier note my last big ticket purchase was a Focusrite 18i6 recording interface. So far it's great.

http://kirbymillerserialkiller.com - Updates every Thurday

Comment

Comment

and a shovel, drain plug, and a bag of sand - all at the Home Depot.

Comment

New Heat wand and Extract bowl from Grass City

You said everything would work out just fine, i just went crazy, But i'm better now, having a good time, being Selfish and Drunken and Vulgar and Lazy

Comment

Comment

last purchase I made was pre-ordering Twisted Metal
              sigpic

Comment

Book for my Medical Coding & Billing course:

Comment

I bought a skull ice cube tray

and Star Wars cookie cutters

Comment

Heat Tickets

Comment

Body Wash, Shampoo, Toilet Paper, Noxzema.

Not an interesting day purchase wise. I was hoping Super would still be at Target today but No Dice.
                      57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Just bought this today:

Comment

Guitar Strings, Coke Zero, Diesel.

A big thank you to the lovely JoeGrizz for making my awesome signature.

Comment

Hand towels, ice cube trays, blu rays, soft drink.

Comment

Burrito Supreme, Coke, some Blu Rays and a couple dvds.

Comment

Working...
                              X