No announcement yet.

Favorite Restaurant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually hate the chain restaurants (Micky D's,Taco Bell, Wendy's etc.) so I'll say Evergreens, a local chinese restaurant that I enjoy from time to time.
    Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Fast Food - Five Guys Burgers And Fries

Sit down - Flannigan's

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        Yeah, Five Guys is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
          I want to eat there just because of this video review:

[YOUTUBE]DcJFdCmN98s[/YOUTUBE]
          54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Five Guys is delicious.

We have a place called Strangebrew Tavern where I am and I like it there a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post

I really enjoy "In A Tub" check it out Bear Jew
              I just recently ate there actually, I drove by it and was like WTF is this place about...

I also like Taco Via and Jack In The Box....

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                Jack In The Box....
                Jack in the Box rules! Haven't eaten there or seen one in years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                  I just recently ate there actually, I drove by it and was like WTF is this place about...

I also like Taco Via and Jack In The Box....
                  Sweet yeah in a tub is kind of a shithole as far as building goes but man oh man is it GOOOOOOD

As far as Taco Via I have had good days and bad days ha ha same with Jack In The Box~!

Comment

I fucking love this place. Their food tastes so fresh and tasty. No doubt the best damn Mexican food in the Bay Area for sure!

Jack in the Box
                    Popeyes
                    Round Table Pizza

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownEyes View Post
                      I fucking love this place. Their food tastes so fresh and tasty. No doubt the best damn Mexican food in the Bay Area for sure!

Jack in the Box
                      Popeyes
                      Round Table Pizza
                      Good mexican is hard to beat!

Comment

Favorite fast food restaurant- Hard to choose as I rarely go to fast food restaurants nowadays. It used to be Burger King but now their fries taste like shit. I guess it would have to be A&W.

Favorite sit-down restaurant- A Japanese restaurant called Mifune. They serve some of the best soba noodles I've ever had
                        *insert something creative here*

Comment

Originally posted by Toki Albatou View Post
                          Favorite fast food restaurant- Hard to choose as I rarely go to fast food restaurants nowadays. It used to be Burger King but now their fries taste like shit. I guess it would have to be A&W.

Favorite sit-down restaurant- A Japanese restaurant called Mifune. They serve some of the best soba noodles I've ever had
                          The A&W around here is shit all though it's partnered with a Long John Silvers there is one that is decent in north kc.

I really enjoy soba noodles too I would say the best Japanese place that I have ate at is probably Siki's they have a pretty good menu.

Comment

Fast food: Since Quiznos is gone, I'll go with Subway, Wendy's and Steak n' Shake.

Fav sit down: Peking's Asian Cuisine - Awesome buffet and hibachi.
                            "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                            H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Fast Food: Arby's

Sit down: EG Nicks, a local place that is divine. http://www.egnicks.net/egn/lapeer/index.htm
                              "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Favorite chain is definitely Carraba's, their mussels are so damn good.

I love German food, but all the good places closed down. We used to have a place called The Bavarian Beer Garden - all the waitresses were dressed up like St. Pauli girls and they would have group toasts and shows. Loads of fun. They had killer spaetzle and sauerbraten.

Japanese and Thai food is awesome. Love sushi and noodle dishes. We have a place called Sakura nearby that has all types of Asian food. Their Pad Thai is the best I've ever had.

Went to The Cheesecake Factory the other day and damn, it was good. Their menu is like 10 pages long and I settled on Jamaican style shrimp. If I lived closer to that place I would be broke quickly. I read an article recently about a famous football player who would spend thousands at that place each week, but I can't remember who it was.

Good food is my biggest vice and my credit card debt will attest to that.
                                Last edited by Dr. McStuffin; 11-24-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X