Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
    Good mexican is hard to beat!
    Yeah but it's fucking fun to do! I love how they go onderlay onderlay as I stomp on them!

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
      Yeah but it's fucking fun to do! I love how they go onderlay onderlay as I stomp on them!
      Do you want to get banned? I am not on the site very often, but it seems like most of the post I see of you are trolling, homophobic, or racist.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
        Do you want to get banned? I am not on the site very often, but it seems like most of the post I see of you are trolling, homophobic, or racist.

I just about burst out laughing.

Comment

Yeah, the guy's a dick. Just ban the cunt already.

Comment

Take a fucking politically incorrect joke ffs. Oops, you're American, home of the xenephobes. I forgot.
            Last edited by Mogwai; 11-24-2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Take a fucking politically incorrect joke ffs. Oops, you're American, my bad.
              Well it was good knowing you man. See you in the after life.

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                Really? Is this what you do Rusted, prompt mods into banning people? That's fucking low.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                  I'm still here and it'd take some level of misguided Yank illeberiality to ban me for such innoxious wordplay. The yanks make me fucking laugh, they grasp onto this daft notion that they have true freedom of expression within their wanky constitution but as soon as one of the fat cunts sniffs out something they disagree with they get all threatening. Hypocritical cunts. The lot of 'em.

Comment

It's only for a laugh though man.

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post

Ohh Roddy. I am disappoint.

Take a fucking politically incorrect joke ffs. Oops, you're American, home of the xenephobes. I forgot.
                    Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                    I'm still here and it'd take some level of misguided Yank illeberiality to ban me for such innoxious wordplay. The yanks make me fucking laugh, they grasp onto this daft notion that they have true freedom of expression within their wanky constitution but as soon as one of the fat cunts sniffs out something they disagree with they get all threatening. Hypocritical cunts. The lot of 'em.

R.I.P. Moggy. I will miss thee and your hilariousness. :'(
                    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Moggy don't forget about me. I will miss you.. : (

Comment

Hmmmm I missed all the hubbub the topic that finally got Mogwai banned is favorite restaurant ha ha interesting!

Anyways to all the posts since the last time I posted I agree to most of the conclusions on FOOD!!!!

New place I just checked out Pancheros it's like Chipotle but I found it to be slightly better!
                        <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                        R.I.P.

Comment

Right now it's 'Seasons in the Park' (@Queen Elizabeth Park) in Vancouver. Great food and beautiful view.

Comment

It's a tie between Olive Garden and Texas Road House.
                            B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

Originally posted by Shape View Post
                              It's a tie between Olive Garden and Texas Road House.
                              The texas road house close to me is excellent! The olive garden has been hit and miss!

I tried Logans for the first time a couple of days ago it was decent all though it was pretty much the same as texas road house.
                              <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                              R.I.P.

Comment

Jazz A Louisiana Kitchen just shot up the top the 4th time I have ate there and man oh man has it been a good ride.
                                R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X