Favorite Restaurant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruth's Chris
    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
    R.I.P.

Comment

Add The Melting Pot to the list.
      <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
      R.I.P.

Comment

What type of restaurant is Olive Garden ? I imagine Italian.

Comment

HUNGRY JACK'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
            HUNGRY JACK'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Hungry yuck. All of those fast food joints are awful, but I don't mind the occasional cheese burger now that Maccas make then fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
              Hungry yuck. All of those fast food joints are awful, but I don't mind the occasional cheese burger now that Maccas make then fresh.
              I hate Maccas, I have no idea how it's so big. It's easily the worst. Not to mention everything is so fucking small. $10 and you're still hungry. I'm lucky to eat my $10 meal at hungry Jacks. And KFC fills you.

Maccas can eat my ass with a spoon.

Oh and their breakfast is HORRIBLE!!!!!
              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

I hate Maccas, I have no idea how it's so big. It's easily the worst. Not to mention everything is so fucking small. $10 and you're still hungry. I'm lucky to eat my $10 meal at hungry Jacks. And KFC fills you.

Maccas can eat my ass with a spoon.

Oh and their breakfast is HORRIBLE!!!!!
                Honestly it's all shit.

KFC will fill you up but you feeling like hurling afterwards.

I try to steer clear but if you're out and about an hungry it's too easy to pop into a fast food joint as they're everywhere.

Here in Melbourne there is a Subway everywhere you go, and they're just as bad as the rest.

Comment

Honestly it's all shit.

KFC will fill you up but you feeling like hurling afterwards.

I try to steer clear but if you're out and about an hungry it's too easy to pop into a fast food joint as they're everywhere.

Here in Melbourne there is a Subway everywhere you go, and they're just as bad as the rest.
                  KFC rules you white bastard.

Hungry Jacks is Godlike, me and my mates go on trips 40minutes+ away just to get it.

I'm not a big fan of Subway. I don't hate it, I just fucking HATE talking to people, especially if I don't know them. And I don't like answering their fucking questions. So to save talking to them I just say. "Put everything on it." And then it ends up tasting all weird.

So I generally avoid it. And I know for a fact it isn't as fresh as they say, as I know a few people who work at various outlets. Fresh my fucking ass.

Comment

KFC rules you white bastard.

Hungry Jacks is Godlike, me and my mates go on trips 40minutes+ away just to get it.

I'm not a big fan of Subway. I don't hate it, I just fucking HATE talking to people, especially if I don't know them. And I don't like answering their fucking questions. So to save talking to them I just say. "Put everything on it." And then it ends up tasting all weird.

So I generally avoid it. And I know for a fact it isn't as fresh as they say, as I know a few people who work at various outlets. Fresh my fucking ass.
                    It's definitely not fresh and if you're getting a roll filled with all that processed meat you may as well just eat a Big Mac.

Comment

It's definitely not fresh and if you're getting a roll filled with all that processed meat you may as well just eat a Big Mac.
                      I love Sonic's breakfast and their cherry limeade's.
                      "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                        I love Sonic's breakfast and their cherry limeade's.
                        Sonic and I are not on good terms. I have never once liked anything I ordered from there and more often than not they've brought me wrong food.

Adam likes Jack in the Crack for their cheap tacos but to me if there is enough grease to make the shell soggy AND soak through the wrapper and bag you should probably steer clear of it. And I'm a woman who uses bacon grease in a good 30% of my cooking.

My favorite places to eat are anywhere that has a buffet. Golden Corral, China Ko/Dragon/Blossom/Etc.
                        Last edited by voodoo_dolly; 05-15-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

T.G.I.F. is awful, wife used to love it, but I never did, so we she started going to Red Robin (they're among the best for restaurant burgers that I've seen), then we went back to TGIFs once, and she didn't like them anymore after having been to RR.

RR has great Bacon Burgers
                          Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
                          Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
                          Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
                          The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
                          Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
                          Nightcore Land Of Confusion
                          Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
                          Rend Collective My Lighthouse
                          Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
                          Garbage Special
                          Cardigans My Favorite Game
                          Living Colour Cult of Personality
                          Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
                          Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
                          Sasha D Russian Girls
                          Scatman John Scatman

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                            T.G.I.F. is awful, wife used to love it, but I never did, so we she started going to Red Robin (they're among the best for restaurant burgers that I've seen), then we went back to TGIFs once, and she didn't like them anymore after having been to RR.

RR has great Bacon Burgers
                            I had RR two weeks ago and it was damn good! A well built burger and beer you can't go wrong.
                            R.I.P.

Comment

As far as fast food Chicken goes, nothing is better than POPEYE'S!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                                As far as fast food Chicken goes, nothing is better than POPEYE'S!
                                Fast Food Chicken you couldn't be anymore right! That wicked chicken
                                R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X