Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Restaurant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
    Sonic and I are not on good terms. I have never once liked anything I ordered from there and more often than not they've brought me wrong food.

    Adam likes Jack in the Crack for their cheap tacos but to me if there is enough grease to make the shell soggy AND soak through the wrapper and bag you should probably steer clear of it. And I'm a woman who uses bacon grease in a good 30% of my cooking.

    My favorite places to eat are anywhere that has a buffet. Golden Corral, China Ko/Dragon/Blossom/Etc.
    Really Ive never had nothing but good experiences there granted there are only a handful of things on the menu that I order. But they have always been good.
    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

    Comment


    • #62
      I love Benihananas

      My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

      Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!


      My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
      Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by horror_movie_girl View Post
        I love Benihananas
        That's where Adam proposed to me.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
          That's where Adam proposed to me.
          Awwww

          My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

          Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!


          My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
          Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by horror_movie_girl View Post
            I love Benihananas
            I need to check that out.
            <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
            R.I.P.

            Comment


            • #66
              There's a local Chinese place called Osming. Basic buffet, nothing great but I love it. I could eat it all the time and do usually. I love Rally's fries. Haven't had it in awhile. Chicken Marsala from Olive Garden is always a solid choice for me plus their Tiramisu.


              He said, "hit gold," not, "hit a septic line and get shit spewed in my face".

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by FukO View Post
                There's a local Chinese place called Osming. Basic buffet, nothing great but I love it. I could eat it all the time and do usually. I love Rally's fries. Haven't had it in awhile. Chicken Marsala from Olive Garden is always a solid choice for me plus their Tiramisu.
                Olive Garden seems like a popular place among B-D'ers.
                <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                R.I.P.

                Comment


                • #68
                  I do a lot of cooking at home, but I enjoy Five Guys Burgers & Fries. It's the only fast food burger that taste like home made.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Red Robin- A1 Peppercorn Burger
                    Longhorn Steakhouse- Ribs or Parmesan Crusted Chicken
                    Friendly's- anything involving ice cream

                    But for my favorite meal of the day, breakfast, you'll find me at Denny's, waiting for a warm up for my coffee.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Jason Gaydos View Post
                      I do a lot of cooking at home, but I enjoy Five Guys Burgers & Fries. It's the only fast food burger that taste like home made.

                      That looks gooood! I've heard good things about 5 guys but I don't believe there are any nearby.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        I love me some shake shack. They have some pretty awesome burgers. I can eat 2 or 3 of them and not get full.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by prettyscary View Post
                          That looks gooood! I've heard good things about 5 guys but I don't believe there are any nearby.
                          They are really good, not many places make the burger patties right in front of you.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            For fast food burgers it’s McD’s, but I go mostly for their fries and sweet tea.
                            I like BK’s bacon double cheese burger and prefer their Croissan'Wich over any breakfast sandwich at McD’s.
                            I will occasionally go to Wendy’s where I always order my burger plain because I like the taste.

                            I also like McD’s classic chicken sandwich—crispy.

                            Red Robin is great—I order a freckled lemonade instead of the usual Coke!
                            Friendly’s is very good as well, but there aren’t many left in my neck of the woods. Love the Jim Dandy!
                            Dalt’s American Grill in West Nashville, TN has excellent burgers, fries and shakes.

                            I visit Texas Roadhouse occasionally and Applebee’s because they have something on the menu that each of my kids will eat.

                            Joe’s Crab Shack and Red Lobster!

                            For authentic Mexican we have Jalisco’s and there’s always Taco Bell, but I will go out of my way for a sweet potato taco from Taco Tonto’s.
                            Whenever I’m in Las Vegas I eat at The Pink Taco inside the Hard Rock Hotel. The Sabana De Pollo is the only thing I’ve ever ordered!
                            San Antonio Taco Co. in Nashville, TN is excellent for fast Mexican food.






                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by gwally View Post

                              For authentic Mexican we have Jalisco’s and there’s always Taco Bell, but I will go out of my way for a sweet potato taco from Taco Tonto’s.
                              Whenever I’m in Las Vegas I eat at The Pink Taco inside the Hard Rock Hotel. The Sabana De Pollo is the only thing I’ve ever ordered!
                              San Antonio Taco Co. in Nashville, TN is excellent for fast Mexican food.
                              We have a Jalisco's here too it's mediocre at best but the salsa is good.

                              I doubt it's the same franchise if so.

                              Taco Bueno is a staple of Mexican fast food here much better than taco bell.
                              <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                              R.I.P.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                                We have a Jalisco's here too it's mediocre at best but the salsa is good.

                                I doubt it's the same franchise if so.

                                Taco Bueno is a staple of Mexican fast food here much better than taco bell.
                                Freddy_Lives, there used to be a Jalisco's near Mickey's Surplus in Argentine (a sub part of Kansas City Kansas). It was nothing like the one near you. I have eaten at both and well the one in Kansas is far better. They are owned by different people. However, they are no longer in business. There is a location over off State Avenue as well but not sure if they are open. They have an all you can eat buffet for $10.

                                I am looking for a good Mexican restaurant in Kansas City area. So far, nothing but Manny's and Los Corrals, which I wont eat at anymore since a ex coworker found a cockroach in her food... I used to work off 9th and Broadway so Los Corrals was less than a block away.

                                A decent hamburger place is "BRGR Kitchen + Bar". There is one in the Power and Light district and one out on Mission Road about 83rd. I love the taste of their hamburgers. Kind of expense but still worth the price. Red Robin does nothing for me.
                                Last edited by TheDarkPoet41; 09-27-2013, 12:03 PM.



                                Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X