X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
    That sucks! Flu?

I had to work Christmas 8-4.
    No I wasnt sure what it was and today I found out pretty much, I have endometreosis and I have to have a hysterectomy
    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
      No I wasnt sure what it was and today I found out pretty much, I have endometreosis and I have to have a hysterectomy
      Keep positive and it'll all work out. Those procedures go well .. I work at a hospital and I deal with it on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
        Keep positive and it'll all work out. Those procedures go well .. I work at a hospital and I deal with it on a daily basis.
        Ive never had surgery or anything like that, Im scared to be put under.
        "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

hang in there, de. we're sendin you well wishes and good vibes.

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
          Or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying
          So frightened of dying
          Relax, yes, I’m trying
          But fear's got a hold on me

Comment

Getting put under is always scary the first time, but believe me Sarah... you won't even know it happened. You'll just slowly fade away, almost like you suddenly fell asleep. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at just how easy and pain free the process is.

Comment

For Christmas I got The Dark Knight Rises and Prometheus on dvd as well as over $400 in cash and gift cards. I plan on seeing Django today with the Regal gift card I got.
              54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

I took care of my mom after a hysterectomy... she was in a lot of pain, but after a couple of days it goes away, and in the long run, it's for the better. So hang in there, and you'll be just fine.

And as for being put under... it's painless. You won't even know what's happening. You'll fall right to sleep and wake up like nothing ever happend, just like the rest said.

Good luck!
                B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

Working...
                X