• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spread some cheer!

[youtube]GeRrS-o7twk[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
      You two are one pair of sad little human beings. Forever alone, even on Christmas.
      How sad.
      Maybe you are thinking of A Very Brady Christmas but the reality for me is a bunch of drunken noisy cunts and family members I couldn't care less about and actively despise. All the while, my migraine gets worse and worse and my stomach feels bloated from eating all of the food.

And you probably live in the northern hemisphere.. down here it is hot as hell and the heat makes you feel inhuman.

So fuck Christmas, I say.

Comment

I fucking hate Christmas. All the fake joy and care people regurgitate out sickens me to the core. It's as if people need an excuse to be kind to one another. The holiday (in general) has lost all meaning, is it's all about money, and greedy fucking people.

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.
        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
        Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
        My little idiot..

Comment

Fuck the grumpy people here. I love Christmas. Here is a bit of Christmas joy.

[YOUTUBE]HC2PF9r9Nhs[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I might be the minority here, but I friggin' love christmas

[YOUTUBE]rEyV8gnC4aQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]g4G_qTwgzmk[/YOUTUBE]
            Cinema Junkyard

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Christmas, as I won't get the chance to spend Thanksgiving with my family this year (Other than a short visit with my Mom and Aunt).

This song always puts me in a good mood:

[YOUTUBE]PlZsYMf5gdE[/YOUTUBE]
              54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Impretty excited about xmas. My son was born 5 days before last christas so we didnt realy get to celebrate it, this year we will have lots of fun. Im excited to see him and my wife open their presents and Im excited because right off I know Im getting Let Me In on bluray and Hobo With A Shotgun 2 Disc on dvd.

Comment

Trying to get in the spirit!

Comment

Comment

[youtube]_uAMtjDXXhs[/youtube]

I love christmas time!

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                        ^ my favorite movie of all time!

I have Christmas Eve off (which is awesome) but I have to work 8-4 on Christmas Day. It could be worse .. I'll just get up early for breakfast/presents on Christmas Day.

I have my shopping 90% done .. I started early this year and it payed off. I have my gf, brother and parents awesome presents.

As long as I have some turkey/spend sometime with my family and listen to come Christmas music/watch a few movies I'll be really happy.

Christmas is the one time of the year where I feel happy.

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                          ^ my favorite movie of all time!

I have Christmas Eve off (which is awesome) but I have to work 8-4 on Christmas Day. It could be worse .. I'll just get up early for breakfast/presents on Christmas Day.

I have my shopping 90% done .. I started early this year and it payed off. I have my gf, brother and parents awesome presents.

As long as I have some turkey/spend sometime with my family and listen to come Christmas music/watch a few movies I'll be really happy.

Christmas is the one time of the year where I feel happy.
                          sssshhhhhh keep your happiness to yourself. Don't you know we have a bunch of depressed fucks that want us to feel down just because they are unhappy.

Comment

My radio is already tuned to the Christmas station. Hell I gave birth listening to Bing Crosby's holiday tracks on iTunes. I've been stocking up on decorations this year. Instead of my fancy ornaments I play on using my grandmother's old wooden ornaments. She would've liked that. We're even getting a live tree this year. As for presents I'm planning on the girls having mostly outdoor toys like a gymset, mini trampoline, and sandbox. I asked the fam to get the girls tickets to like the movies or the zoo but of course they don't listen to me. I'm asking for paint, a sewing machine, and two shirts I saw at Walmart. One is Adventure Time and the other is Sheldon from Big Bang saying "Bazinga". Haven't decided what to cook yet bc for some reason I'm not big on Christmas meals bc I go all out on our New Years meal. Can you say "all you can eat oysters on a half shell"?
                            Last edited by voodoo_dolly; 11-24-2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Yeah a statue
                              "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                                Yeah a statue
                                Have you seen the advertisements for the sequel to A Christmas Story?

Comment

Working...
                                X