Merry Christmas Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
    Have you seen the advertisements for the sequel to A Christmas Story?
    WHAT!!! No I havent.
    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
      sssshhhhhh keep your happiness to yourself. Don't you know we have a bunch of depressed fucks that want us to feel down just because they are unhappy.
      sshhh

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
        Christmas is the one time of the year where I feel happy.
        Good guy dead breed.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
          WHAT!!! No I havent.

Comment

Hell I gave birth listening to Bing Crosby's holiday tracks on iTunes.
            Bing had a voice so smooth it could make a parturient woman forget she was not given a proper epidural. It's too bad he beat his children mercilessly, but yeah, what a voice. I do wish Bing had a better image search algorithm, though.

Comment

Comment

Blasphemy.

Comment

Am I the only one on the planet who hates A Christmas Story? Always was a Christmas Vacation type of person.

Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                    Am I the only one on the planet who hates A Christmas Story? Always was a Christmas Vacation type of person.

I dont discriminate like you I enjoy them both. But Christmas Vacation is funnier.

[YOUTUBE]gd_qt_ijuSs[/YOUTUBE]
                    [YOUTUBE]TQXuazYI_YU[/YOUTUBE]

I always say it's a bit nipply out because of this damn movie lol
                    [YOUTUBE]GxGkcC1VrhU[/YOUTUBE]
                    [YOUTUBE]mk74WprmZxY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I'm looking forward to Christmas as I get to have a holiday. Two weeks off work here I come.

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                        I'm looking forward to Christmas as I get to have a holiday. Two weeks off work here I come.
                        Great having that opportunity to take the holidays on Christmas to be at peace. I can't imagine working between Christmas and New Years Eve at all.
                        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

shopping for my parents this year was luckily pretty easy. My dad wants a gift card from JC Whitney so he can put it towards parts for his Mustang he's been building. My mom wants a home depot gift card to put towards new bed room windows. Ill probably give them $100 each.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]4fyS5CLBgyM[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, everyone felt
                              shitty, (even the mouse). Mom on at the whorehouse, and Dad smoking grass, I had just settled down for a nice piece of ass. When out on the roof I heard such a clatter, I sprang from my piece to see what was the matter. While up on the roof, I saw some old prick, I knew in a moment it must be Saint Nick. H came down the chimney like a bat out of Hell. I knew in a second, the old fucker had fell. He filled all the stockings with whiskey and beer, and had a big rubber dick for my brother the queer. He rose up the chimney with a thundering fart. The son of a bitch blew my chimney apart. He swore and he cursed as he rode out of sight. "Piss on you all, its been one hell of a night!"
                              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post

I love both movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X