Merry Christmas Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Thread

Christmas is approaching us, so decided to create an official BD Christmas thread.What are your plains for Christmas?Shopping List?Favorite Songs? Anything to do with the Holidays.

Haven't decided what presents to get yet, but I'll probably pick something up on Black Friday. I've been eying this Janus Films T-Shirt.

Happy Holidays And Merry Christmas
    Cinema Junkyard

Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
    Christmas is approaching us, so decided to create an official BD Christmas thread.What are your plains for Christmas?Shopping List?Favorite Songs? Anything to do with the Holidays.

Haven't decided what presents to get yet, but I'll probably pick something up on Black Friday. I've been eying this Janus Films T-Shirt.

Happy Holidays And Merry Christmas
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I don't want to even think of Christmas until thanksgiving is over!
    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
    R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
      AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I don't want to even think of Christmas until thanksgiving is over!
      Thanks Giving is done and over with for us Canadians... however I personally hate Christmas. I hate how it starts creeping in while I'm trying to get ready for Halloween.

Comment

I love Christmas, I intend to spend the entire festive season getting shitfaced, opening wrapped prezzies that will undoubtedly contain socks, getting plastered, barely tolerating my wretched family, eating turkey barms, getting off me fucking nut, pulling crackers, drinking, wearing silly hats, necking wine and champagne, spending loads-a-money, getting wankered down the pub, pretending I like my ghastly in-laws and generally doing as much sniff and peeve as I can get me fucking hands on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
          I love Christmas, I intend to spend the entire festive season getting shitfaced, opening wrapped prezzies that will undoubtedly contain socks, getting plastered, barely tolerating my wretched family, eating turkey barms, getting off me fucking nut, pulling crackers, drinking, wearing silly hats, necking wine and champagne, spending loads-a-money, getting wankered down the pub, pretending I like my ghastly in-laws and generally doing as much sniff and peeve as I can get me fucking hands on.
          <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
          R.I.P.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]OvF233fW4cI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I will be spending this Christmas alone, just like I have spent every Christmas since 2007 alone. Because that is exactly the way I want it, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                I will be spending this Christmas alone, Because that is exactly the way I want it
                Agreed.

I'm gonna buy me a pair of these,

and watch filthy gore movies all day...and pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                  Agreed.

I'm gonna buy me a pair of these,

and watch filthy gore movies all day...and pizza.
                  You heartless bitch! Try coming from my family - I have a sister in Florida, a sister in London and a close connection with my horrid cousin's in Switzerland who are all coming over this chrimbo - plus the wife has family in Ireland and France so it's gonna be a Chrimbo full of unwelcome sock cunts for me haha!

BASTARDS!

Comment

I will be spending this Christmas alone, just like I have spent every Christmas since 2007 alone. Because that is exactly the way I want it, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
                    This guy gets it. It's really the best way to spend it!
                    James Deen (He can so get it, like sell my soul and first born to the devil, to let him get it, get it)
                    and Scott Nails.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
                      You two are one pair of sad little human beings. Forever alone, even on Christmas.
                      How sad.
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                        You two are one pair of sad little human beings. Forever alone, even on Christmas.
                        How sad.
                        Who two?

Comment

I'm kind of in a weird place this holiday season and not really looking forward to Christmas at all. Holidays tend to bring around a bit if melancholy as opposed to enjoyment. I am looking forward to watching Christmas Evil though.

That being said, I intend on locking myself away this winter and working on music and film and blossoming as a new man in the spring time.

Comment

Originally posted by Warpath View Post
                            This guy gets it. It's really the best way to spend it!
                            I've spent last Christmas alone, and surely this too, no .. is not the best, it's just what you need sometimes.

Just drinking and watching some movies.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]ihX3xDNa-oc[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                              X