Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic Thread ~ December 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
    ^ how 'bout a Drive sig to match your avatar
    Boom.

    52 Hookers and Counting....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dead breed View Post
      Mods can still send PM's !!

      Yeah Caustic is on that..

      Comment


      • Today we have the local Christmas parade! Do you guys have any local Christmas parades in your area?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dead breed View Post
          Today we have the local Christmas parade! Do you guys have any local Christmas parades in your area?
          Not that I know of we do have a winter gathering fair

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dead breed View Post
            Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not? Haha
            You know what Im talking about.
            Originally posted by dead breed View Post
            Today we have the local Christmas parade! Do you guys have any local Christmas parades in your area?
            No I wish there were though our town and the next over have small christmas festivals but thats it.
            "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
              It has a lot to do with Postmodernism......and David Bowie.

              My Professor even flew to Ireland a month or so back to attend an academic conference on David Bowie.
              That sounds awesome. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but it deserves repeating: David Bowie is a god among men.

              Comment


              • David Bowie came into his own over the years and made some great music but when he first appeared on the scene he was nothing more than an awkward poser trying to pay the Ramones to be his entourage so he'd have more street cred.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                  You know what Im talking about.

                  Comment


                  • It really should be illegal to work on Sundays.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                      It really should be illegal to work on Sundays.
                      They'd probably say it would be interfering with church and state.

                      Comment


                      • Is anyone else a Redditor on here? The subreddits on the top of my page have changed and Im trying to figure out how to remove them I still have my "subscribed" ones there but now I have "My little pony" "4Chan" and something called "League Of Legends" on there. Ive gone to their seperate pages but it says im not subscribed, then why the heck are they appearing on my top of my reddit page? I dont even like two of those things and have no fucking idea what league of legends is so im def curious why they are there.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                          David Bowie came into his own over the years and made some great music but when he first appeared on the scene he was nothing more than an awkward poser trying to pay the Ramones to be his entourage so he'd have more street cred.
                          Check your dates, lady. Bowie was putting out amazing music before the Ramones were even a band.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                            I miss a lot of our banned members. Cemetery Man, Bastardo, KINGHORROR (though he asked to be banned). I think the only one I don't miss is Jeremy. Fucking tool. Mogwai was okay till he started doing his Americans rants. Seriously England is the number three fatest country in the world behind Mexico by 2%. He had no room to talk.
                            Why did KINGHORROR ask to be banned ?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                              I miss a lot of our banned members. Cemetery Man, Bastardo, KINGHORROR (though he asked to be banned). I think the only one I don't miss is Jeremy. Fucking tool. Mogwai was okay till he started doing his Americans rants. Seriously England is the number three fatest country in the world behind Mexico by 2%. He had no room to talk.
                              Why was C_M banned!? thats news to me. He was so helpful in the charecter draft

                              Btw Mods: STOP BANNING PEOPLE! In my opinion unless a member is making death threats it should be ALOT harder to ban someone on this board. We are losing memorable members quickly and pretty soon BD legacy wont be worth visiting anymore at this rate. Wish I was joking but if I said this statement a year ago it would just be a good laugh, now its kinda looking this way

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
                                Check your dates, lady. Bowie was putting out amazing music before the Ramones were even a band.
                                Didn't mean he wasn't awkward and desired a cool entourage (even if they hit the scene after him). Weren't him and Dee dee lovers at one time?

                                Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                                Why did KINGHORROR ask to be banned ?
                                He just didn't like the place anymore. Another fan of the good ol' days of BD who didn't care for the new set of members, stricter rules, whatever the reason. He just didn't want to come back.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X