Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic Thread ~ December 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did someone call my name?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ladynos View Post
      Another shooting.

      The police spokesman said the "shooter has been neutralized." In other words, the crazy fuckers' dead.
      Been on the news for the last couple of hours DAMN what is the world coming to

      Comment


      • It just insane. They were talking about this maybe being a copycat of the theater shooting. Hate turning on the news anymore.
        "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
        H.P. Lovecraft

        Comment


        • Ever have one of those days where you feel like you're not accomplishing anything with your life?

          Sometimes I feel like I need to do something to give back to society, like joining the Peace Corps.

          52 Hookers and Counting....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ladynos View Post
            It just insane. They were talking about this maybe being a copycat of the theater shooting. Hate turning on the news anymore.
            It seems that way

            Comment


            • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
              Ever have one of those days where you feel like you're not accomplishing anything with your life?
              I remember reading that same thing here a while ago.



              Don't be bothered by such things, dude.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

              Comment


              • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                Ever have one of those days where you feel like you're not accomplishing anything with your life?

                Sometimes I feel like I need to do something to give back to society, like joining the Peace Corps.
                It's tough joining the Peace Corps. You have to know a different language, have medical skills, or a masters degree. You could be a missionary. All you need is like $500 bucks and you can spend 6 weeks in Fiji (or wherever else you decide to go) in a hut building houses or saving endangered animals.
                Last edited by voodoo_dolly; 12-12-2012, 06:55 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                  Its the most pointless thing ever. I got zero pleasure from titty fucking and besides it isnt really fucking. Its just dick sliding basically. Might as well fuck a girls arm pit while youre at it right Rex?
                  Exactly. It's just one step up from slicklegging.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                    It's tough joining the Peace Corps. You have to know a different language, have medical skills, or a masters degree. You could be a missionary. All you need is like $500 bucks and you can spend 6 weeks in Fiji (or wherever else you decide to go) in a hut building houses or saving endangered animals.
                    Well I'll have a Masters Degree after one more semester of graduate school.

                    52 Hookers and Counting....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
                      Exactly. It's just one step up from slicklegging.
                      Add that to the odd vocabulary I am slowly acquiring via BD.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                        Add that to the odd vocabulary I am slowly acquiring via BD.
                        It's something I've heard for a long time but I never looked into the definition until a few years ago. After hearing a surly redneck refer to someone as a "slickleggin' son of a bitch," I had to check it out.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
                          It's something I've heard for a long time but I never looked into the definition until a few years ago. After hearing a surly redneck refer to someone as a "slickleggin' son of a bitch," I had to check it out.
                          It's a pretty popular term around here lmfao imo it's still gay.

                          Comment


                          • I wanna get down, i wanna get in your face, i want to put my log deep in your fireplace.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                              Well I'll have a Masters Degree after one more semester of graduate school.
                              You may just have a shot then. May I say as well, go you!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                                It's a pretty popular term around here lmfao imo it's still gay.
                                Where are you from? I live in Southern Kentucky. We have plenty of redneck jargon 'round these parts.

                                Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                                I wanna get down, i wanna get in your face, i want to put my log deep in between your oiled up thighs.
                                Fixed for slicklegging purposes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X