Off Topic Thread ~ December 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    I wanna get down, i wanna get in your face, i want to put my log deep in your fireplace.
    Yule log?

Ordered this....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
      Where are you from? I live in Southern Kentucky. We have plenty of redneck jargon 'round these parts.
      I live in Kansas City but I grew up in the Ozarks
      <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
      R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
        You may just have a shot then. May I say as well, go you!
        Thanks. Like I said, I feel like I need to do something with my life. I'll probably talk it over with my Dad and the rest of my family to get their opinions.
        57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
          Yule log?

Ordered this....

Nice! That's one hell of a t-shirt, man.

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
          I live in Kansas City but I grew up in the Ozarks
          Well, that explains it. Slickleg on, brother.

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
          Thanks. Like I said, I feel like I need to do something with my life. I'll probably talk it over with my Dad and the rest of my family to get their opinions.
          Definitely hear their opinions, but make sure that you go after something that you truly enjoy. Otherwise, you'll just be doing something drab for a paycheck. If I wanted to make the big bucks, I wouldn't have gone into teaching (obviously). But it's a rewarding career that I enjoy.

It's your life, man. Live it for yourself.

Comment

• I would have liked to be a teacher if it weren't for the fact that I'd have to go to school myself in order to become one.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
              I would have liked to be a teacher if it weren't for the fact that I'd have to go to school myself in order to become one.
              I really enjoy it, even if it means having to deal with ungrateful, disrespectful teenagers. However, I sometimes think that younger kids would be a lot more fun to teach.

Comment

I really enjoy it, even if it means having to deal with ungrateful, disrespectful teenagers. However, I sometimes think that younger kids would be a lot more fun to teach.
                Oh yeah I always wanted to do this one art project with younger kids where I would tape a wide stretch of paper underneath the table and have the kids get under it and paint so they could feel like Leonardo da Vinci when he was painting the Sistien Chapel.

Comment

• Winter is officially here...it's 20 friggin' degrees
                  Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Exactly. It's just one step up from slicklegging.
                    What the mother hell is slick legging?
                    Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                    Well I'll have a Masters Degree after one more semester of graduate school.
                    Go You!!!!
                    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                      What the mother hell is slick legging
                      The process in which one male applies a lubricant between his thighs, and another male proceeds to insert his penis, thereby allowing two men to emulate sexual intercourse without actually performing a gay act. Typically found in deep rural areas.
                      <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                      R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                        The process in which one male applies a lubricant between his thighs, and another male proceeds to insert his penis, thereby allowing two men to emulate sexual intercourse without actually performing a gay act. Typically found in deep rural areas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                          I live in a very rural area and never heard of it then again Im not gay either.
                          "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

In my opinion as stated earlier I believe it to be gay but then again i'm sure a lot of people don't.
                            R.I.P.

Comment

Same.

"It ain't gay, if you don't enjoy it" Nope, still gay
                              Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Go You!!!!
                                Thanks. I need to write a proposal in the next month or so for a thesis paper. Then next semester I'll write the thesis, take a comp exam (still need to look into that) and *hopefully* I'll get my Masters.
                                57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Working...
                                X