• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
    Don't flatter yourself.
    /wrist

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
    I work at a hospital.
    Hats off to you. I don't think I could handle that at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
      Yule log?

Ordered this....

Hahahah that t-shirt is the best. Where did you order it from?

Comment

• Another Saturday night on BD...

Oh, how I've missed this.

Comment

• I got to babysit Ford tonight. Overall it was a pretty fun time. I don't know what was funnier, listening to Ford sing the "Don't be a jerk" song from the new Spongebob christmas special nearly word for word, or Ford kicking my ass while we played his Sonic the Hedgehog game on the wii. Seriously, he's only 3 and he was zipping through this game like it was nothing. We also watched a couple old school season 1 episodes of Power Rangers. Terror Toad episode FTW.
          57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Lizard King is gone from BD now as well?

Comment

• Too....much...EXCITEMENT!

Can't...take...much...MORE!

Hmmm....

Spock...it's my ship....Spock....my...SHIP!

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]nBmkor9WF0U[/YOUTUBE]

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• just testing my signature picture...

edit: nice

Comment

• I'm migrating with the cool kid flock. G'bye BD as my general posting grounds for movies...
                    There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
                    No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post
                      I'm migrating with the cool kid flock. G'bye BD as my general posting grounds for movies...
                      Odd you didn't request to be banned like cem man.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                        Odd you didn't request to be banned like cem man.
                        Nah, I'll be back hither and thither : ) Sometimes Reptilianpig Comes Back... Again and Again and Again

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• We appreciate the loyal members of BD .. The fly by night / I'm going to a different forum dramatic type of member can stay away once they leave.

Loyal members like puff, split, sea hag, klown, caustic, outpost just to name a few are what keep BD alive. (I know I left many members out but I just wanted to name a few for examples)

Comment

Nah, I'll be back hither and thither : ) Sometimes Reptilianpig Comes Back... Again and Again and Again

Comment

• Hey, I've been loyal. Just look up all the threads started by LaArana/LaArana2/ReptilianPig and chats I've generated since 2007! Contributor, I am. Don't get me wrong, I love this place, but the bashing is bunk and well, there isn't much of feedback to what I post in here like yesteryear. I'll pop in every once in a while, good sir.

Comment

Hey, I've been loyal. Just look up all the threads started by LaArana/LaArana2/ReptilianPig and chats I've generated since 2007! Contributor, I am. Don't get me wrong, I love this place, but the bashing is bunk and well, there isn't much of feedback to what I post in here like yesteryear. I'll pop in every once in a while, good sir.
                                I wasn't specifically talking about you .. Just certain members.

Comment

Working...
                                X