Off Topic Thread ~ December 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
    There are easier, higher paying, always in demand jobs, with benefits. Dental hygienist for instance gets paid $200 and hour, picks which days the want to work and gets off for all the major holidays with a bonus usually. Dental assistant requires even less school and gets around $120-$160 and hour with the same benefits. It's a pretty cushy job. If I wasn't so lazy I'd pursue it.

Nope I'm going to apply at the Crawfish Shack. It's like my town's version of Joe's Crab Shack except a little less commercial and a little more down home.
    Hate my job. Work my ass off for nothing, while others get paid twice to sit on their ass

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
    I work at a hospital.
    I work at wally world
    Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
      Hate my job. Work my ass off for nothing, while others get paid twice to sit on their ass

I work at wally world
      How much does wal mart pay hourly there? They pay $10 here.

Comment

• 7.25/8.30 for the night shift...yeah, I know it sucks.

I'm currently keeping my eyes open for a new job.
        Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• I dont get why people are leaving. I mean the only member I had a problem with was Mogwai and he is gone. I really like this place and feel more at home here than any other forum on the net.

Comment

• Originally posted by jennifuru View Post
            Hahahah that t-shirt is the best. Where did you order it from?
            Got it from here.

http://www.fright-rags.com/garbage-day-p-753.html

Have about a dozen shirts now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
              Got it from here.

http://www.fright-rags.com/garbage-day-p-753.html

Have about a dozen shirts now.
              Me only these here:

Came yesterday in time just before Christmas.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• What happend to lizard king ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                  What happend to lizard king ?
                  He went to that big lizard aquarium in the sky

Comment

• I think I just might punch my laptop screen.

There is this app on facebook where they ask the user random questions. So this girl from my uni posted the question and her answer.

"What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?"

Her answer was fucking Twilight!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                      I think I just might punch my laptop screen.

There is this app on facebook where they ask the user random questions. So this girl from my uni posted the question and her answer.

You associate yourself with some pretty gay people.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post

What a fucking disgrace.
                        B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Adam's Aunt Rene always spoils me on Christmas. Last year I got a cashmere sweater. This year I got a gold and diamond tennis bracelet. Two things I don't use but still it's freaking nice. His Olie got me some knee high stripper boots. She gets me stripper boots every year haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
                            /wrist

Hats off to you. I don't think I could handle that at all.
                            Looks like a smilie face
                            "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• So many members are jumping ship at a time when the legacy forum could really use the devotion of established members. Sure, our beloved old forum had some problems--dust ups, bullies, nitwits, career trolls and the like--but it also had alot of smart people dedicated to the genre. At this point we've lost some great members whose contributions will be sorely missed, but that particular sort of brain drain has been going on steadily for the last three years. On the upside, most of the disturbing and disruptive members have either been banned or have left of their own accord. These changes, both pro and con, have served to wittle back the BD legacy to a core group--sort of the way it must have been in the early days. i think there is still an oppourtunity to build the legacy forum to a point where it surpasses the golden age; all that is needed is alittle time and patience as well as the devotion of a few passionate people. Let's get some of the threads going that have been inactive since last summer. Let's start some new threads that have relevance and spark conversation. Let's create a place where a guest who is searching around for a place to call home might say, "Hey, this is a cool forum with interesting things going on.' Let's get a rally going.
                              Last edited by Jack the Pin; 12-17-2012, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post
                                So many members are jumping ship at a time when the legacy forum could really use the devotion of established members. Sure, our beloved old forum had some problems--dust ups, bullies, nitwits, career trolls and the like--but it also had alot of smart people dedicated to the genre. At this point we've lost some great members whose contributions will be sorely missed, but that particular sort of brain drain has been going on steadily for the last three years. On the upside, most of the disturbing and disruptive members have either been banned or have left of their own accord. These changes, both pro and con, have served to wittle back the BD legacy to a core group--sort of the way it must have been in the early days. i think there is still an oppourtunity to build the legacy forum to a point where it surpasses the golden age; all that is needed is alittle time and patience as well as the devotion of a few passionate people. Let's get some of the threads going that have been inactive since last summer. Let's start some new threads that have relevance and spark conversation. Let's create a place where a guest who is searching around for a place to call home might say, "Hey, this is a cool forum with interesting things going on.' Let's get a rally going.

Comment

Working...
                                X