• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
    Good thing Joaquin.
    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• I've been giving this matter thought for some time and I feel my time at BD has come to an end. It was good talking to you people for the time I've been here. I've poured my hear and soul into this place and we all shared some laughs together. I will cherish all the good and bad memories I've experienced on this forum. I hope you can all remember me as someone who just wanted to share a few laughs with his buddies. I will miss you all. Till we meet again!

All the best,

sarsoor

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
        I've been giving this matter thought for some time and I feel my time at BD has come to an end. It was good talking to you people for the time I've been here. I've poured my hear and soul into this place and we all shared some laughs together. I will cherish all the good and bad memories I've experienced on this forum. I hope you can all remember me as someone who just wanted to share a few laughs with his buddies. I will miss you all. Till we meet again!

All the best,

sarsoor

Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
        Good! Thought you were gone too!
        Now go and get a proper av! You scared the shit outta me!
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post

Comment

I've been giving this matter thought for some time and I feel my time at BD has come to an end. It was good talking to you people for the time I've been here. I've poured my hear and soul into this place and we all shared some laughs together. I will cherish all the good and bad memories I've experienced on this forum. I hope you can all remember me as someone who just wanted to share a few laughs with his buddies. I will miss you all. Till we meet again!

All the best,

sarsoor
            FAKE!!!

He didn't ask to be banned...
            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

All the best,

sarsoor
              No!!! Please don't go!!!

This place would fucking shut down with you!!!1!

Shut up cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                Thought you were going out tonight? The bar got BD? lol
                "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                  Don't go out till 11PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                    LeBron canceled on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                      No!!! Please don't go!!!

This place would fucking shut down with you!!!1!

Shut up cunt.
                      I haven't seen the word cunt in this forum since you know who.

Comment

• So I got the bright idea to make the Texas Chainsaw Massacre flashbulb noise my text message alert sound. Pretty stoked on it. Sometimes it's the simple things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
                          So I got the bright idea to make the Texas Chainsaw Massacre flashbulb noise my text message alert sound. Pretty stoked on it. Sometimes it's the simple things.
                          I would probably find it annoying after the 10th text thought

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                            I would probably find it annoying after the 10th text thought
                            I can think of worse tones to have. My friend's phone makes a farting noise everytime he get's a text. Needless to say with how his girlfriend texts him, it sounds like he's having a case of explosive diarrhea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
                              So I got the bright idea to make the Texas Chainsaw Massacre flashbulb noise my text message alert sound. Pretty stoked on it. Sometimes it's the simple things.
                              That's a cool text alert. Mine is the power-up sound from Super Mario Bros.

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                              I can think of worse tones to have. My friend's phone makes a farting noise everytime he get's a text. Needless to say with how his girlfriend texts him, it sounds like he's having a case of explosive diarrhea.

Comment

• I've wanted a Tardis materialization sound for a cell phone for years before I ever had one, never really wanted a cell phone tho, but this Christmas I'll have had one for a year.

I looked around when I first got it, but didn't come up with anything.

Can anyone point me where to look or how to make a .wav file or whatever?
                                I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Working...
                                X