Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic Thread ~ December 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
    I got to see my daughter this weekend. It's been about a month since I saw her last. Spending time with her has really helped me put a positive spin on my life. She reminds me that it's not all doom and gloom and depression. When I see her smile and laugh, I feel warm inside... and that's not something that happens often.
    Maybe we connect with the simple things. Maybe that's why people say you should get a pet. Seeing something else that is alive and uncomplicated, can make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. As long as you don't get the urge to strangle it.

    Comment


    • #17
      Well I decided to shave some of my pubic region just now and I cut myself with the razor. It didn't hurt but it bled quite badly. First time I have done that. A first for everything, they say. I just applied a bandaid so hopefully all will heal soon.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
        Well I decided to shave some of my pubic region just now and I cut myself with the razor. It didn't hurt but it bled quite badly. First time I have done that. A first for everything, they say. I just applied a bandaid so hopefully all will heal soon.
        Shave?

        Real men trim.

        My DVD's/Blu's

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
          First snowfall should be December 15th, hopefully sooner!
          We've already had our first snow, but it didn't last long. Hopefully we'll have a REAL winter this year!






          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Morningriser View Post
            I dont like sports but I just on Yahoo that a member of the KC Chiefs has commited suicide. They wont say who.
            His name was Jovan Belcher, he played linebacker for the Kansas City Chiefs. He first shot his wife, went to Arrowhead Stadium (Chiefs stadium), told his coach and general manager thanks for everything they had done for him, turned around, walked away, then shot himself...and since him and his wife are both dead I guess we'll never know what really happened, and why it did.

            R.I.P
            B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
              Shave?

              Real men trim.
              With what? A pair of scissors? I don't have one of those.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                Well I decided to shave some of my pubic region
                That's so hot, or at least it'll feel as though it's burning in about a day or so. You'll need a good salve and a smooth whiskey.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Today is Scarlett's 2nd birthday. I'm so proud of the amazing growth she's made in the past year. She says please and thank you without being prompted most times and she's such a fast learner. Yesterday at Old McDonald's Farm she learned and mimicked how each of the animals like to be fed. Either from the hand or dropped in the bowl or spread on the ground. Happy birthday booger head!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                    Today is Scarlett's 2nd birthday. I'm so proud of the amazing growth she's made in the past year. She says please and thank you without being prompted most times and she's such a fast learner. Yesterday at Old McDonald's Farm she learned and mimicked how each of the animals like to be fed. Either from the hand or dropped in the bowl or spread on the ground. Happy birthday booger head!
                    That certainly seems preferable to seeing her hover around the knife drawer.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                      Well I decided to shave some of my pubic region just now and I cut myself with the razor. It didn't hurt but it bled quite badly. First time I have done that. A first for everything, they say. I just applied a bandaid so hopefully all will heal soon.
                      Get ready for the non stop itch. You won't be able to walk 2 steps without scratching that area.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Those two new metal songs from Jason Newsted sound great.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Either you lot are drunk, still hung over from yesterday, or just being lazy. Where is everyone?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                            Either you lot are drunk, still hung over from yesterday, or just being lazy. Where is everyone?
                            BEHIND YOU.

                            52 Hookers and Counting....

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                              BEHIND YOU.

                              Not in the butt daddy!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                                Not in the butt daddy!

                                52 Hookers and Counting....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X