Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic Thread ~ December 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
    Love that pic.

    So many people online and no one is posting.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
      Love that pic.

      So many people online and no one is posting.
      You gotta love our crypt! The phantoms aka (guests) are all dead.
      <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
      R.I.P.

      Comment


      • Watching what is possilbly the worst disaster movie ever.

        Leave it to The Asylum - "Super Cyclone" makes scifi channel movies look like mega budget films.
        "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
        H.P. Lovecraft

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ladynos View Post
          Watching what is possilbly the worst disaster movie ever.

          Leave it to The Asylum - "Super Cyclone" makes scifi channel movies look like mega budget films.
          I usually grimace at the syfy movies but once in a blue moon I'm surprised as far as The Asylum goes
          <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
          R.I.P.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
            So I got the bright idea to make the Texas Chainsaw Massacre flashbulb noise my text message alert sound. Pretty stoked on it. Sometimes it's the simple things.
            Thats brilliant! I'm gonna have to steal that idea
            Cinema Junkyard

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
              I usually grimace at the syfy movies but once in a blue moon I'm surprised as far as The Asylum goes
              No, I swear this is almost the disaster movie equivalent of Birdemic: Shock and Terror. If I wasn't sober, I'd probably really love it. The acting and script is soooo bad.
              "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
              H.P. Lovecraft

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ladynos View Post
                Watching what is possilbly the worst disaster movie ever.

                Leave it to The Asylum - "Super Cyclone" makes scifi channel movies look like mega budget films.


                One has to wonder why you're even watching that garbage. haha Good Luck Charlie Brown Christmas is on.
                B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

                Comment


                • I love bad movies as much as the next guy, but even I wont touch Syfy films. I'm into a higher quality of shit
                  Cinema Junkyard

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                    So many people online and no one is posting.
                    There seems to be a mass exodus to some place called UHM going on but have no fear friends, I will not be amongst those leaving for I am far too stubborn and I fear change and I don't want to learn a bunch of new usernames so you'll all just have to suffer my inept rants, my far right wing viewpoints, my sometimes illogical conspiracy theories, my musings about my unhealthy love of Carmella Bing and my racist hate speeches till I die and or am banned.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                      I love bad movies as much as the next guy, but even I wont touch Syfy films. I'm into a higher quality of shit
                      Fully understand, I love bad movies too. But this thing is more like the last squirts of a bad burrito.
                      "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                      H.P. Lovecraft

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
                        There seems to be a mass exodus to some place called UHM going on but have no fear friends, I will not be amongst those leaving for I am far too stubborn and I fear change and I don't want to learn a bunch of new usernames
                        UHM = Upcoming Horror Movies. They have a nice little board over there. It seems to be more active than this place, as of late. There's different kinds of things you can do to your profile, plus colored usernames for different user groups. Just certain things like that, I'm sure, has drown more people in.

                        Legacy isn't the main board for the site anymore, so it's rare new people come along.
                        B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shape View Post


                          One has to wonder why you're even watching that garbage.
                          Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                          I love bad movies as much as the next guy, but even I wont touch Syfy films. I'm into a higher quality of shit
                          I hate how Syfy thinks scifi/horror fans only want to see their shitty films. The only time they seem to show good films is during holiday marathons. I plan on watching The Wrath of Khan for the first time when they air it next week.

                          Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
                          my unhealthy love of Carmella Bing
                          If only I had a time machine....and $2000. Carm would earn her money that night.

                          Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
                          my racist hate speeches
                          ....Mogwai?
                          57 Hookers and Counting....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                            I hate how Syfy thinks scifi/horror fans only want to see their shitty films. The only time they seem to show good films is during holiday marathons. I plan on watching The Wrath of Khan for the first time when they air it next week.
                            There is only two times I ever watch Syfy:4th of July "Twilight Zone" marathon & the Thanksgiving 007 marathon
                            Cinema Junkyard

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                              I plan on watching The Wrath of Khan for the first time when they air it next week.
                              They ran all the Star Trek films a ton lately! I love it

                              They need to bring back Lexx,Farscape,Andromeda for me to tune in a lot again.

                              Other than hot-set and face-off and some of the reality shows i'm not a big fan sometimes I will watch Lost Girl but meh to the others.
                              <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                              R.I.P.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shape View Post
                                UHM = Upcoming Horror Movies. They have a nice little board over there. It seems to be more active than this place, as of late. There's different kinds of things you can do to your profile, plus colored usernames for different user groups. Just certain things like that, I'm sure, has drown more people in.

                                Legacy isn't the main board for the site anymore, so it's rare new people come along.
                                Just joined(going by Nightowl). Seems like a decent place, but needs more threads.
                                Cinema Junkyard

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X