Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
    They ran all the Star Trek films a ton lately! I love it

They need to bring back Lexx,Farscape,Andromeda for me to tune in a lot again.

Other than hot-set and face-off and some of the reality shows i'm not a big fan sometimes I will watch Lost Girl but meh to the others.
    I used to watch Lexx alot when it was on SciFi, SyFy pssh fucking gay, so when I saw it on Netflix I was excited and started watching again but then it turned into "what the fuck is this? This isn't as good as I remember."

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
      I used to watch Lexx alot when it was on SciFi, SyFy pssh fucking gay, so when I saw it on Netflix I was excited and started watching again but then it turned into "what the fuck is this? This isn't as good as I remember."
      Whaaaaaaat!!!!! The second season is pure comedy gold and the first,third,fourth are just pure sci-fi! How could you not like it?

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
        If only I had a time machine....and $2000. Carm would earn her money that night.

....Mogwai?
        Like I've said before I'll take chubby or fat Carmella, I love her either way, I call her old self chubby instead of skinny because she's never really been skinny, she always had a bit of a pooch but I found it sexy.

As for Mogwai... If I were Mogwai I'd hate myself so much that I'd smash my own testicles flat with a wooden hammer, than I'd lube up a fence pole and pole vault my British ass onto that bitch... not a fan of that doltish prick.

Comment

• SyFy was a lot better when it was Sci-Fi Channel. I lose cable for about 6 months, and when I finally got it back, I noticed it was SyFy. What a bunch of shit. Never understood the change.
          B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
            Like I've said before I'll take chubby or fat Carmella, I love her either way, I call her old self chubby instead of skinny because she's never really been skinny, she always had a bit of a pooch but I found it sexy.
            I'd probably describe her old self as curvy. She used to have one hell of a body.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

There seems to be a mass exodus to some place called UHM going on but have no fear friends, I will not be amongst those leaving for I am far too stubborn and I fear change and I don't want to learn a bunch of new usernames so you'll all just have to suffer my inept rants, my far right wing viewpoints, my sometimes illogical conspiracy theories, my musings about my unhealthy love of Carmella Bing and my racist hate speeches till I die and or am banned.
              I would pop in and out of there about a year or so ago. Dent Foster, Razorsharp, Woodenheart, I think and a couple others were posting, but then they changed some things with their forum and I lost interest. Or perhaps I'm thinking of another site entirely... I just never got involved enough to make it a main stop when I was online.

Comment

• Die Hard > Die Hard 2 > Die Hard 3 > Die hard 4

The second one is underrated.

inhale

exhale

Comment

There seems to be a mass exodus to some place called UHM going on but have no fear friends, I will not be amongst those leaving for I am far too stubborn and I fear change and I don't want to learn a bunch of new usernames so you'll all just have to suffer my inept rants, my far right wing viewpoints, my sometimes illogical conspiracy theories, my musings about my unhealthy love of Carmella Bing and my racist hate speeches till I die and or am banned.
                  Originally posted by Shape View Post
                  UHM = Upcoming Horror Movies. They have a nice little board over there. It seems to be more active than this place, as of late. There's different kinds of things you can do to your profile, plus colored usernames for different user groups. Just certain things like that, I'm sure, has drown more people in.

Legacy isn't the main board for the site anymore, so it's rare new people come along.
                  I joined that forum earlier this month. It's definitely more active than this one, but I still love my BD. It sucks that Legacy isn't the main forum for the site. I'm not abandoning this place though, as some members have. I have too many friends here to up and quit; I would hate to lose contact with those groovy people.

Comment

• All of the drama is a bit much for me, but I'll keep visiting this forum as long as it exists. i'm hoping that's a while.

Comment

• A friend invited me to UHM recently and yeah I went to join but I got this message after I finished registering...

Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error

I contacted them and awaited a reply, that was more than three days ago so fuck them. Instead of posting at both UHM and here I'll just devote my ample time to BD

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
                        It sucks that Legacy isn't the main forum for the site.
                        If Killrobot were of sound mind and judgement it would be

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate High View Post
                          Die Hard > Die Hard 2 > Die Hard 3 > Die hard 4

The second one is underrated.
                          I love Die Hard 2. It's actually my favorite of the series.

Comment

A friend invited me to UHM recently and yeah I went to join but I got this message after I finished registering...

Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error

I contacted them and awaited a reply, that was more than three days ago so fuck them. Instead of posting at both UHM and here I'll just devote my ample time to BD
                            UHM isn't bad. They've got some knowledgeable members there and they seem like a friendly bunch. I've lurked over there from time to time, but many of the members that I like over there, have come over here and basically reside in both places. There's kind of an ebb and flow with message board migrations, as UHM watched some of its members come here a little while back. Mogwai came here from there when he got banned, then he got banned here too. Some members came from Dread Central when they changed site designs and we got a nice influx of good members when Fangoria shut their online doors. It all goes in cycles.

I think it's good to check out other sites and read about other opinions from time to time. Certain boards can argue about the same topic so much that it becomes kind of law, which ruins the whole idea of film discussion. For like a three year stretch here, everyone I ran into hated Nightbreed, which I didn't get at all. Prior to that, if you said you like Terminator 2, people would chastise you for days. Getting some new blood and new opinions every now and then stops the site from becoming stagnant, almost like those mountain towns that inbreed because there's nobody else around to fuck.

The forum on the new site gets no traffic and since the legacy banner has been added, we've gotten a growing trickle of new members, but they haven't really gotten involved yet. People tend to lurk for a time before jumping in and there are always tons of guests watching, who will join in when the time is right.

Comment

A friend invited me to UHM recently and yeah I went to join but I got this message after I finished registering...

Really?I joined last night and am really digging it. I like BD and all, but with all the changes I'll be spending most of my time over at UHM and recommend everyone to check it out.
                              Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                                Really?I joined last night and am really digging it. I like BD and all, but with all the changes I'll be spending most of my time over at UHM and recommend everyone to check it out.
                                I'll have to check it out. Still staying here at BD, but joining another board can't be too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X