Off Topic Thread ~ December 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    I did a pretty shitty job of wrapping presents today. In my defense, I took 3 Benadryl (sp?) today after a bad allergy attack so my motor skills were impaired.

I found out that Ford already has the Mario toy I bought him for Christmas. Bummer.

AOTS was cancelled? The blonde Playboy chick was hot.
    After popping Benadry, I'm out like a light.

When they got rid of Kevin Pereira, I knew the show would fold up like a beach towel.

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
    You're such a liar...

Sara Underwood is a fucking KNOCKOUT!

True and with bigger boobs too

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
    I'm proud of myself. I surpassed my previous goal of 25 books this year and have almost reached thirty. As soon as I finish Sigmund Freud's "The Three Contributions to the Theory of Sex" I'll have it. I know that isn't a lot compared to some of you who somehow manage to read a hundred books a year but considering I have 2 children and a manchild to look after I think I've done pretty well.
    Damn, congrats. I'm lucky to get a movie in between working
    Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Our neighbor just gave us a gallon of apple cinnamon moonshine he cooked up. Santa won't be the only one with rosy cheeks tonight.

Merry Christmas y'all!

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
        Oh, yeah....

54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
          She looks ok there but she's too skinny for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
            She looks ok there but she's too skinny for me.
            Yep, she's not ugly by any stretch, but I prefer curvy.

Comment

• "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
              Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
              My little idiot..

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

• Merry Christmas, guys!

Bet you can't guess what I got...

See that blank space (^). That's what I got. A big flap of NOTHING.
                  B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                    Merry Christmas, guys!

Bet you can't guess what I got...

See that blank space (^). That's what I got. A big flap of NOTHING.
                    It's okay I didn't get anything either but my kids are happy and that's good enough for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                      It's okay I didn't get anything either but my kids are happy and that's good enough for me.
                      Sometimes the best things in life are free.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                        I would probably feel the same way if I had kids, but I don't.

To be honest, I don't care if I get anything, but it's the mere fact that I gave out a lot of cool presents (The Dark Knight Blu-ray Combo Pack, The Avengers BD, The Amazing Spiderman BD, and a couple of iPhones), but I got nothing in return.

I'm just as much of a grandchild to my grandmother as my cousins (who got Xbox's, new laptop's, and the complete Walking Dead comic series), however, she got me an XL T-Shirt from Goodwill that I can't even wear because I wear a freakin' medium. So yeah, my fucking family sucks.

Originally posted by TheReturnofSarsoor
                        Sometimes the best things in life cost money.
                        I went ahead and fixed that for you, Sarsoor. Seeing as how it IS Christmas and all.

Comment

• Well, I finally decided to throw stuff away. Garbaged my old army pajamas and a pair of jeans that were letting my ass hangout. BUT because I am the supreme queen of stupid bitches, I left my bank card in the back pocket of the fucking jeans.
                          "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                          H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Originally posted by ladynos View Post
                            Well, I finally decided to throw stuff away. Garbaged my old army pajamas and a pair of jeans that were letting my ass hangout. BUT because I am the supreme queen of stupid bitches, I left my bank card in the back pocket of the fucking jeans.
                            In the immortal words of Homer: D'OH!!!

Comment

• This place has been dead.

It's really starting to depress me...

Comment

• Is it just me or has B-D become a joke? Two message boards and one has no support (our beloved Legacy) and the other is utterly worthless (it's been around for a while now and still has all the glitches and spam it had when it first launched) . This may get me banned but IMHO this clusterfuck proves that the B-D powers-that-be have no respect for it's members.

Comment

Working...
                                X