Off Topic Thread ~ December 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    I did a pretty shitty job of wrapping presents today. In my defense, I took 3 Benadryl (sp?) today after a bad allergy attack so my motor skills were impaired.

I found out that Ford already has the Mario toy I bought him for Christmas. Bummer.

AOTS was cancelled? The blonde Playboy chick was hot.
    After popping Benadry, I'm out like a light.

When they got rid of Kevin Pereira, I knew the show would fold up like a beach towel.

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
    You're such a liar...

Sara Underwood is a fucking KNOCKOUT!

True and with bigger boobs too

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
    I'm proud of myself. I surpassed my previous goal of 25 books this year and have almost reached thirty. As soon as I finish Sigmund Freud's "The Three Contributions to the Theory of Sex" I'll have it. I know that isn't a lot compared to some of you who somehow manage to read a hundred books a year but considering I have 2 children and a manchild to look after I think I've done pretty well.
    Damn, congrats. I'm lucky to get a movie in between working
    Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Our neighbor just gave us a gallon of apple cinnamon moonshine he cooked up. Santa won't be the only one with rosy cheeks tonight.

Merry Christmas y'all!

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
        Oh, yeah....

57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
          She looks ok there but she's too skinny for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
            She looks ok there but she's too skinny for me.
            Yep, she's not ugly by any stretch, but I prefer curvy.

Comment

• A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

• Merry Christmas, guys!

Bet you can't guess what I got...

See that blank space (^). That's what I got. A big flap of NOTHING.
                  B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                    Merry Christmas, guys!

Bet you can't guess what I got...

See that blank space (^). That's what I got. A big flap of NOTHING.
                    It's okay I didn't get anything either but my kids are happy and that's good enough for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                      It's okay I didn't get anything either but my kids are happy and that's good enough for me.
                      Sometimes the best things in life are free.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                        I would probably feel the same way if I had kids, but I don't.

To be honest, I don't care if I get anything, but it's the mere fact that I gave out a lot of cool presents (The Dark Knight Blu-ray Combo Pack, The Avengers BD, The Amazing Spiderman BD, and a couple of iPhones), but I got nothing in return.

I'm just as much of a grandchild to my grandmother as my cousins (who got Xbox's, new laptop's, and the complete Walking Dead comic series), however, she got me an XL T-Shirt from Goodwill that I can't even wear because I wear a freakin' medium. So yeah, my fucking family sucks.

Originally posted by TheReturnofSarsoor
                        Sometimes the best things in life cost money.
                        I went ahead and fixed that for you, Sarsoor. Seeing as how it IS Christmas and all.

Comment

• Well, I finally decided to throw stuff away. Garbaged my old army pajamas and a pair of jeans that were letting my ass hangout. BUT because I am the supreme queen of stupid bitches, I left my bank card in the back pocket of the fucking jeans.
                          "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                          H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Originally posted by ladynos View Post
                            Well, I finally decided to throw stuff away. Garbaged my old army pajamas and a pair of jeans that were letting my ass hangout. BUT because I am the supreme queen of stupid bitches, I left my bank card in the back pocket of the fucking jeans.
                            In the immortal words of Homer: D'OH!!!

Comment

• This place has been dead.

It's really starting to depress me...

Comment

• Is it just me or has B-D become a joke? Two message boards and one has no support (our beloved Legacy) and the other is utterly worthless (it's been around for a while now and still has all the glitches and spam it had when it first launched) . This may get me banned but IMHO this clusterfuck proves that the B-D powers-that-be have no respect for it's members.

Comment

Working...
                                X