Off Topic Thread ~ December 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
    I would love to have a job. I desperately need independence from Adam. Our lives would be so much more compatible if I didn't have to fight him for chump change. Where do you work?
    I used to have to beg for chump change from my GF when she worked and I didn't. I felt like complete shit. haha

I work at a pizza place called Snappy Tomato Pizza. I know, I know, it's a pizza place, but, how many people do you know who work at a pizza place that makes $10 an hour?
    B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
      I love oral sex
      Really ? I would of never guessed.
      "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
          You know Sigmund Freud is regarded as pretty much a total crackpot?

His real contribution was in setting up analytic frameworks so mental problems could be quantified and addressed. His specific details on these subjects tho were pretty whack.
          his real contribution was lots and lots of cocaine...

2015 all-genre draft
          1. hero at large (1980)
          2. mystery men (1999)
          3. super (2010)
          4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
          5. batman returns (1992)
          6, spider-man strikes back (197
          7. the specials (2000)
          8. darkman (1990)
          9. supergirl (1984)
          10. defendor (2009)

Comment

• Alone, again.............HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!

Sweep the leg!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Is it just me or has Troma become mainstream enjoyment for the masses? I can find their movie OnDemand and on Netflix now. Used to be where you could only watch it by buying it online.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post

I'm pretty sure it's universally loved. Except Menasyng. I remember he once compared getting a blowjob to having an adult diaper fetish. Weird.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

I'm pretty sure it's universally loved. Except Menasyng. I remember he once compared getting a blowjob to having an adult diaper fetish. Weird.
                  Geez I'd hate to see what he's like in the sack. He has to be more bland than rice crackers.

Comment

• If I had to compare a blowjob to something Id be here all day because I simply cant do it. My first one goes down as one of my favorite lifetime experiences along with the birth of my child and my first acid trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

menasyng would compare whole milk to 2%. He'd argue about anything. haha

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                      Geez I'd hate to see what he's like in the sack. He has to be more bland than rice crackers.
                      I don't think you would want to see him in the sack. If I remember correctly, he was a little on the chunky side?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                        menasyng would compare whole milk to 2%. He'd argue about anything. haha

I don't think you would want to see him in the sack. If I remember correctly, he was a little on the chunky side?
                        I like chunky guys. I think it some psychological fixation with breasts. Since I don't have any of my own I fullfill my personal desires through hefty hunks.

Comment

I like chunky guys. I think it some psychological fixation with breasts. Since I don't have any of my own I fullfill my personal desires through hefty hunks.
                          Voodoo wants to scissor some man boob.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• He was a little more than "chunky". He was over 300 pounds.

I remember this one time he was giving shit to someone who used to be a drug addict....A food addict giving shit to a drug addict.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                              He was a little more than "chunky". He was over 300 pounds.

I remember this one time he was giving shit to someone who used to be a drug addict....A food addict giving shit to a drug addict.
                              its probably a good thing that Chris Farley wasnt split personality.

On the subject of obesity, I weighed myself this morning and I have officially lost 50 pounds since my surgery last month.

Comment

Well, I'm about a hundred and forty pounds, so no man boob from me.

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                                He was a little more than "chunky". He was over 300 pounds.

He was all kinds of hypocritical. I completely understand why he banned, but I actually kind of miss having him around. I'd rather Sea Hag be banned. haha

Originally posted by Morningriser View Post
                                On the subject of obesity, I weighed myself this morning and I have officially lost 50 pounds since my surgery last month.
                                Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                                X