Off Topic Thread ~ December 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morningriser View Post
    its probably a good thing that Chris Farley wasnt split personality.

On the subject of obesity, I weighed myself this morning and I have officially lost 50 pounds since my surgery last month.
    Congratulations go you!

My dad is super big like 4xl-5xl big and he still gets on to other people about their weight. We'll be driving around a parking lot and a portly pedestrian will walk by blocking him and he'll yell "move fatass!" then look at me and comment on how fat they were. He even gets on to my brother's fiancee about her weight issue. She's really sweet but she's steadily been gaining weight for the past three years and is probably at 250 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
      My dad is super big like 4xl-5xl big and he still gets on to other people about their weight. We'll be driving around a parking lot and a portly pedestrian will walk by blocking him and he'll yell "move fatass!" then look at me and comment on how fat they were. He even gets on to my brother's fiancee about her weight issue. She's really sweet but she's steadily been gaining weight for the past three years and is probably at 250 now.
      Does he do that to encourage, or is he completely oblivious?

Or is it a joking kind of thing?
      B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
        Well, I'm about a hundred and forty pounds, so no man boob from me.
        Me too. I'm scrawny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
          Me too. I'm scrawny.
          Honestly, I'd much rather be skinny as fuck, than to be fat as hell. haha

Comment

I'd rather Sea Hag be banned. haha
            Why? Sea Hag is okay in my book. He's articulate and always backs up his opinions. Menasyng was a dick who thought he was better than everyone else.

Originally posted by Shape View Post
            Honestly, I'd much rather be skinny as fuck, than to be fat as hell. haha
            I'd rather be a little fat than bone thin. I'd feel like too much of a weakling.

I'm 210, but I'm 6 foot 3.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
              Why? Sea Hag is okay in my book. He's articulate and always backs up his opinions. Menasyng was a dick who thought he was better than everyone else.
              Something Sea Hag would never do...

Comment

• The door moaning, opening. Her smile closed. A nightingale dis-leafing melliferous honeysuckle. Honey-suckled. Fluted fingers. The house opened its green gate mouth and swallowed us. The bed was floating.

Comment

• ^ good stuff man.

Last night I ended my 2 year hiatus from Netflix after reading here about all the Troma that was added. I am a very happy man now.

Comment

• Since December 23 I had one day off .. Blah I hate working during the holidays. It's good $ .. But I would rather be home relaxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                      Since December 23 I had one day off .. Blah I hate working during the holidays. It's good $ .. But I would rather be home relaxing.
                      My workplace has a pretty sweet deal if you work the holidays. Any day where you get time and a half, they'll allow us to bank eight of the twelve hour pay, into vacation time for next year. I already get 20 days, and will probably add another 4 by the end of the holidays. I'm in such a cushy position, that I'm not really needed either, but they still let me show up and stare at my computer screen for eight hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                        Since December 23 I had one day off .. Blah I hate working during the holidays. It's good $ .. But I would rather be home relaxing.
                        I got the next 2 weeks off and paid vacation i'm living like a KING!!!

Comment

Something Sea Hag would never do...
                          Sorry dude, but LOTR is definitely NOT Sci-Fi....

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Well, I started writing my prospectus. Only a few sentences, but it's a start.

Right now I'm heavily medicated on Benadryl. Fuck Allergies.
                            57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                              Well, I started writing my prospectus. Only a few sentences, but it's a start.

Right now I'm heavily medicated on Benadryl. Fuck Allergies.
                              Fuck sinus infections. I was so stuffed up last night I couldn't swallow. Still suck snot today as well. I finished off my medicine as well as my kid's medicine I was so desperate.

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                                Sorry dude, but LOTR is definitely NOT Sci-Fi....
                                I'm quite aware that it's fantasy... but yes, it most certainly CAN be defined as sci-fi as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X