• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.Fuck Orlok's Mom
    2. Fuck Heathen's Mom
    and 3. Urinate on Sarsoor's Mom.

Comment

I am fulfilling one of my fantasies right now, I am getting the fuck out of this hot hellhole of rednecks and cunts and am moving south to Melbourne, 'the most livable city', so they say. And I'm never coming back. I'm starting up a new life and I have enrolled in a commercial cookery course so I can get work as a Chef. My life is really picking up now, firiing full steam ahead despite all of the setbacks that I have had.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        1.Fuck Orlok's Mom
        Yes, she would probably like that because she is a filthy dogslut whore! I fucking hate my mother. She can go and get gangraped to death for all I care.

Comment

Can we actually keep it on topic ? Without flaming each other jeez it seems like every damn thread is now fuck you, fuck this, fuck that

ENOUGH!

Comment

Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
            I am fulfilling one of my fantasies right now, I am getting the fuck out of this hot hellhole of rednecks and cunts and am moving south to Melbourne, 'the most livable city', so they say. And I'm never coming back. I'm starting up a new life and I have enrolled in a commercial cookery course so I can get work as a Chef. My life is really picking up now, firiing full steam ahead despite all of the setbacks that I have had.
            That sounds pretty good, leave the shit behind is essential to start from scratch.

Most of these fantasies and dreams are not economic, but the problem with most of them, is that they are limited and depend exclusively on monetary resources, the system has stolen almost completely the ability to fulfill our dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
              Can we actually keep it on topic ? Without flaming each other jeez it seems like every damn thread is now fuck you, fuck this, fuck that

ENOUGH!
              They are the usual suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
                Most of these fantasies and dreams are not economic, but the problem with most of them, is that they are limited and depend exclusively on monetary resources, the system has stolen almost completely the ability to fulfill our dreams.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

I would definitely add own a restaurant! Seems like a really hard thing to have a successful restaurant but probably would be a ton of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
                    That sounds pretty good, leave the shit behind is essential to start from scratch.

That is true, however, if you can use your resources wisely you may try and get around the system. But I have to take onboard all of the risk. And it is the risk that frightens me. Though it is part of everday life, you go out and there is always some risk. But sometimes you just have to take your best chances..

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post

ENOUGH!
                      Relax man, it was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                        Relax man, it was a joke.
                        Joking aside been a lot of bashing a lot lately it gets old.

Comment

Is it bad that I can't think of anything/don't care?

I'm just a man of simple pleasures, I guess....

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                            Is it bad that I can't think of anything/don't care?

I'm just a man of simple pleasures, I guess....
                            Your list should start out with.....a snowball fight with wonderlust! yep

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                              Make hott love on the beach
                              COUGH....Florida, home of many o beaches....COUGH!

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                              Your list should start out with.....a snowball fight with wonderlust! yep
                              This works, too.

And invisible again? You got a stalker or something?

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Get shit on by a bird.

Comment

Working...
                                X