Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armageddon, Dec. 21th - we will all die!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
    I'll be in the middle of the blood soaked streets, masturbating.

Seriously though, I feel bad for all you women. With all of the rampant raping that's going to be going on....It's gonna be rough.

"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

[YOUTUBE]Z0GFRcFm-aY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

[YOUTUBE]Pd9_Zh5eOG8[/YOUTUBE]

I like the rat...
        Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
        [YOUTUBE]Z0GFRcFm-aY[/YOUTUBE]
        R.E.M. was the wisest of all bands on this planet.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by capecep View Post
          When I was young I was subjected to a heavy dose of Christian stuff. What freaks me out more than the Mayan thing is it's also coinciding with biblical prophecy events going on right now. In Revelations, the crux of the Armageddon conflict is the destruction of Israel by the rest of world. I'm paraphrasing here, but it speaks of a "false peace" and the world attacking the place in unison. All this is supposed to happen a couple of millennia after the birth of Christ. Keep in mind that it was written before Israel even existed as a country, that was predicted as well. Creepy.

I don't think the world's going to end soon, but it certainly feels like it sometimes.
          If only the Mayans had looked into the near future instead of to distant 2012, maybe they'd have been smart enough to repel the Spanish Invasion that crushed their society.

The more you know!

Comment

Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
            If only the Mayans had looked into the near future instead of to distant 2012, maybe they'd have been smart enough to repel the Spanish Invasion that crushed their society.

The more you know!
            Aye, but you can't out smart a musket ball. With that said, it would be really nuts if the world was really attacked by aliens, as it would be the equivalent. Scary to think beings could just possibly come along with their superior technology and take over. Maybe tomorrow the invasion begins.

To synthesize many theories and stories, I've often thought that humans didn't evolve naturally, but that hominid DNA was tinkered with by something, because humans are the only creatures on earth to evolve so rapidly with such superiority over all other animals. It's weird that other animals, like dogs or dolphins, haven't evolved the way monkey-like things did. I should expect a world filled with dog-men, cat-men, etc. - if it's true that it is very natural for things to evolve up and stuff. Anyway, I think perhaps we are a hybrid species and earth is a farm, eventually our handlers will return to use us for their purpose.

If that happens, a compelling question exists: If aliens did arrive and started beaming people up, would one go with it to see what would happen or resist for fear of the unknown? And go!

I think I would stay, I hate traveling and I don't like to sleep in any bed but mine. Tomorrow, if anyone sees me running zig-zag down the street, covered in feces as to appear less appetizing, you will know that either it has officially started or I have really lost my shit for real.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]ZOSTuVbMJME[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                I'll be in the middle of the blood soaked streets, masturbating.

Seriously though, I feel bad for all you women. With all of the rampant raping that's going to be going on....It's gonna be rough.
                I dunno. Perhaps the gay community, after suffering for years under oppression, might rise up in the moment and give the hetros the what-for.

[YOUTUBE]sHjlM5A1jME[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

[YOUTUBE]Wbbj3NtdEZ4[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by capecep View Post
                  I dunno. Perhaps the gay community, after suffering for years under oppression, might rise up in the moment and give the hetros the what-for.

[YOUTUBE]sHjlM5A1jME[/YOUTUBE]
                  I need to get some rainbow stickers ASAP.

Comment

Well, i'm sure it's Friday, December 21st in some part of the world. Pretty certain this shit ain't going down.

Comment

I know it's not exactly clear how the world is going to end...but I see nothing that indicates it will. Seems like it's just going to be another normal day for most.
                      B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                        Sir tell me you wouldn't snort some cocaine off that ass but if Emma tickles your fancy then a tag team may be appropriate.

She's alright I guess. Her ass is average at best. I personally know many ladies with much better asses than hers lol.

Comment

Yeah, it's a nice ass...but I've definitely seen much better. haha

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                            Well, i'm sure it's Friday, December 21st in some part of the world. Pretty certain this shit ain't going down.
                            Exactly this. And it's not like the Mayans were smart enough to think about leap years either.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                              It's 01.33AM here right now. Pretty calm for an Armageddon day so far.
                              Something is wrong...
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

It's windy as fuck here. But it's highly doubtful the Mayans were thinking that wind would end the world. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X