The Off-Topic Thread - January 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    What's up with everybody changing their username?
    I suppose after years and years some get bored of it
    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
    R.I.P.

Comment

Hell...why not? You used to not be able to have it changed but Caustic's taken it upon himself to allow everyone one username change.
      B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

This is actually the fourth time I've changed my name here at BD since '06... this is the first time anyone has noticed

Comment

• I've gotten use to my name...after 7 years
          Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• I suppose it doesn't matter at this point, like most other things. I enjoy my username. it is short and sweet. I also decided to keep my avatar and signature the same forever as it is more recognizable. Again, not sure it matters, but whatever.

Comment

• I like my username. And I've grown accustomed to being called "Rev".

Comment

• I will keep mine as well, plus my awesome avatar, which will be eternally associated with Santa Sangre, even when I will be gone and forgotten from the face of this earth.
                What I dislike more is the frequent change of sigs and avatars by some members. There's always work with these putting them into AdBlocker just in order to load the forum pages more effectively.
                Last edited by Santa; 01-10-2013, 02:25 AM.
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Everytime BD members watch the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man" they will think of Floyd...deal with it
                  Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                    Everytime BD members watch the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man" they will think of Floyd...deal with it
                    I knew this image was from the Twilight Zone.
                    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• I don't really have a problem with the name changes. I just get damned confused with who used to be who.
                      A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• We're expecting between 30 and 35 inches of snow tonight hahaha .. Going to be an interesting couple of days.

But I have my girl, 12 bottles of beer, few g's of greenery, black ops 2 and an electric blanket to keep me company. ANDD if the power goes .. We have a wood stove.

I'm not looking forward to all the shoveling tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                          We're expecting between 30 and 35 inches of snow tonight hahaha .. Going to be an interesting couple of days.

But I have my girl, 12 bottles of beer, few g's of greenery, black ops 2 and an electric blanket to keep me company. ANDD if the power goes .. We have a wood stove.

OMG. We occasionally get maybe 2-4 inches of snow and I hate it. I feel bad for you bro.
                          Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                            OMG. We occasionally get maybe 2-4 inches of snow and I hate it. I feel bad for you bro.
                            It's been awhile since we've had a storm this big.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                              We're expecting between 30 and 35 inches of snow tonight hahaha .. Going to be an interesting couple of days.

Besides the snow, that really sounds like an awesome way to spend a snowstorm man.

We've gotten snow like twice since Winter has started, as it's been up uin the 40s and 50s. It's really ridiculous really.

Comment

• They said to expect snow drifts/banks as high as 3 meters.

Comment

Working...
                                X