The Off-Topic Thread - January 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
    No way man, hairy or not, that's Jenny McCarthy under all that fuzz. I would bring a razor and a bottle of wine and do terrible things to her (for about four minutes).
    It's the thought man the thought a shaven Jenny is a yummy Jenny.
    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
    R.I.P.

Comment

• I'm getting pretty nervous about Obama's war on guns. The man relies on fear mongering the ignorant and blind to push his agenda. I wish Texas would catch up with Wisconsin on it's anti measures before we end up like New York.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
        I'm getting pretty nervous about Obama's war on guns. The man relies on fear mongering the ignorant and blind to push his agenda. I wish Texas would catch up with Wisconsin on it's anti measures before we end up like New York.
        There have been secession talk which went to the wayside pretty quick but eventually people wont tolerate it and simply leave!

Look at California their businesses have been leaving in droves for Texas or places in the midwest.

New York is so screwed because of Cuomo and Bloomberg they destroyed the legacy Giuliani left behind but that's New York for you! Always will be a democratic state.
        <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
        R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
          ^Yeah, you would think that a majority of people would've found their way back here by now.

I just don't get it....
          It seems most have migrated to UHM, do you use that site travisbickle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
            There have been secession talk which went to the wayside pretty quick but eventually people wont tolerate it and simply leave!

Look at California their businesses have been leaving in droves for Texas or places in the midwest.

New York is so screwed because of Cuomo and Bloomberg they destroyed the legacy Giuliani left behind but that's New York for you! Always will be a democratic state.
            There was a woman from Germany arguing on the side for the gun ban and I was like do you not even know your own history and what Hitler did to Austria before WWII? Germans and Chinese should be the last countries to speak up for gun laws. As for Bloomberg that guy is a total tool. I don't understand why he's still mayor when all he does is deal with everything in a bizarre ass backward fashion.

Comment

There was a woman from Germany arguing on the side for the gun ban and I was like do you not even know your own history and what Hitler did to Austria before WWII? Germans and Chinese should be the last countries to speak up for gun laws. As for Bloomberg that guy is a total tool. I don't understand why he's still mayor when all he does is deal with everything in a bizarre ass backward fashion.
              A pro-gun women? You make me feel funny Voodoo... down there. You're awesome Voodoo

Last edited by Mr. Bill; 01-16-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                A pro-gun women? You make me feel funny Voodoo... down there

We've got an AK47 that has supplied this family with over two hundred pounds of wild game. In the hands of a responsible owner guns are a great thing to have. I could put my gun in the garage and leave it there for the next 24 hours and I guarantee you it will not for a single moment get the bright idea to just randomly shoot someone. It'll be right where I left it. Guns don't kill people unbalanced individuals do. Mental healthcare is the real issue we need to focus on.

Comment

We've got an AK47 that has supplied this family with over two hundred pounds of wild game. In the hands of a responsible owner guns are a great thing to have. I could put my gun in the garage and leave it there for the next 24 hours and I guarantee you it will not for a single moment get the bright idea to just randomly shoot someone. It'll be right where I left it. Guns don't kill people unbalanced individuals do. Mental healthcare is the real issue we need to focus on.
                  Agreed

Comment

I love the guy that went to anti-gun owner homes and asked to post "GUN FREE HOME" out on their yards or porches! Not a single one said they would put up a sign like that.

Goes to show the hypocrisy.
                    R.I.P.

Comment

• More snow here on Friday

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                        It seems most have migrated to UHM, do you use that site travisbickle?
                        Nope, not registered there. They don't really have that many active members either. Seems the most they'll have at one time is 15-20, not much more than us. I remember this place having 50 members on at any given time.

How things have changed...

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                          More snow here on Friday
                          I think it's going to be in the 80's here today... HA!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• This klownz666 is destroying and bombarding since two hours the whole forum with his semiprofessional comments on every topic available here.
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                              This klownz666 is destroying and bombarding since two hours the whole forum with his semiprofessional comments on every topic available here.
                              Ha, I came here to post this.

What an annoying twat.

Comment

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                                Ha, I came here to post this.

What an annoying twat.
                                ...aaaand he's posting even more.
                                Somebody stop him?!
                                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                                X