Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - January 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shit, The Following is dark.
    57 Hookers and Counting....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
      Holy mother the special girl next door just scared the crap out of me. I was sitting in my chair outside and she was half way in my garage before I saw her. Mother fucking ninja that one.
      Reminds me of Adelaide from American Horror Story. You dont live in a murder house do you?
      Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
      Shit, The Following is dark.
      Yes and I loved the first episode, I didnt see tonight yet.
      "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
        Reminds me of Adelaide from American Horror Story. You dont live in a murder house do you?
        Ha I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought of that.

        Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
        Yes and I loved the first episode, I didnt see tonight yet.
        It was a really good episode with a great ending.
        57 Hookers and Counting....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
          Reminds me of Adelaide from American Horror Story. You dont live in a murder house do you?

          Yes and I loved the first episode, I didnt see tonight yet.
          Not anymore. Right before I moved out of my last house my neighbor told me there was a murder in my house six months before I moved in. A soldier came home early from his deployment to take care of personal affairs bc his wife had gone crazy and completely trashed his car and left it in the alley blocking everyone from getting through. A few days later you see her chasing him down the street with a knife. After that you don't see either of them for awhile. Then the mailwoman brings up to my neighbor that she's been smelling something odd in the area. Next thing you know cops are everywhere and they discover the body of the wife and her extramarital boyfriend dead in the house. The soldier had disappeared with their daughter and I don't know if he was ever caught.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
            Not anymore. Right before I moved out of my last house my neighbor told me there was a murder in my house six months before I moved in. A soldier came home early from his deployment to take care of personal affairs bc his wife had gone crazy and completely trashed his car and left it in the alley blocking everyone from getting through. A few days later you see her chasing him down the street with a knife. After that you don't see either of them for awhile. Then the mailwoman brings up to my neighbor that she's been smelling something odd in the area. Next thing you know cops are everywhere and they discover the body of the wife and her extramarital boyfriend dead in the house. The soldier had disappeared with their daughter and I don't know if he was ever caught.
            Holy shit thats nuts!!!
            "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
              Not anymore. Right before I moved out of my last house my neighbor told me there was a murder in my house six months before I moved in. A soldier came home early from his deployment to take care of personal affairs bc his wife had gone crazy and completely trashed his car and left it in the alley blocking everyone from getting through. A few days later you see her chasing him down the street with a knife. After that you don't see either of them for awhile. Then the mailwoman brings up to my neighbor that she's been smelling something odd in the area. Next thing you know cops are everywhere and they discover the body of the wife and her extramarital boyfriend dead in the house. The soldier had disappeared with their daughter and I don't know if he was ever caught.
              Wow does that kinda scare you?!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                Wow does that kinda scare you?!
                Well I only just found out about it the week I was moving out so I didn't have to walk through my house thinking about ghosts but it was pretty freaky to find out about.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                  Well I only just found out about it the week I was moving out so I didn't have to walk through my house thinking about ghosts but it was pretty freaky to find out about.
                  Did you get a discount ? I wouldn't give a shit if someone died in my house as long as they chopped the rent in half

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                    Did you get a discount ? I wouldn't give a shit if someone died in my house as long as they chopped the rent in half
                    I don't think that's something you can ask military housing.

                    Comment


                    • My last grandparent died today.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                        My last grandparent died today.
                        Sorry to hear man! My Condolences to you and your family.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                          My last grandparent died today.
                          Sorry man.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                            My last grandparent died today.
                            I'm terribly sorry about that. My great aunt passed yesterday but I wasn't as near to her as people tend to be for grandparents. All good wishes and prayers to you in this difficult time.

                            Comment


                            • https://soundcloud.com/#dr_basenstin...untry-2-krooks

                              So I made this while listening to the Donkey Kong Country 2 OST, and I think it turned out pretty well besides the fact that the fucking drums are WAY too overpowering. What do you guys think of the preview so far?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                                My last grandparent died today.
                                Sorry to hear about that. I'm down to just my Grandma.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X