Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - January 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Influenza has struck here first my daughter and now me. So much for the damn flu shot. But I didnt get it 2 years ago and got the flu baaaaaaad. This time it's not as bad. Maybe it's from the shot....oh I just dont know. In MI the flu is every where.
    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
      Influenza has struck here first my daughter and now me. So much for the damn flu shot. But I didnt get it 2 years ago and got the flu baaaaaaad. This time it's not as bad. Maybe it's from the shot....oh I just dont know. In MI the flu is every where.
      Everyone around me seems to have the flu (Wisconsin). I've lucked out so far.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
        Is it true that Sara Jay blew Heat fans or was that just a cheap gimmick for hard ons?If true, she just got more street cred for being a whore

        Not saying I wouldn't want to get blown by SJ, but still be risky. Bet she was tired after a long day
        Yes it's true, Sara Jay and Angelina Castro blew a small portion of the city of Miami.

        I think it'll be on DVD this fall.

        Comment


        • If your going to post an ad on craigslist. At least have the common courtesy to answer back my emails instead of reposting the ad several times looking for people (in reference to a sci fi film being shot in Chicago Feb) If you dont want my help, thats alright. But at LEAST contact me back with a yes or no reply. Not only do you look un-proffesional by igoring emails, its also very fucking rude. (sorry had to rant)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by zaglewiz View Post
            I wish we had those types of clothing stores around this area. We have Goodwill for second hand stuff like that and that's it. My warm winter wear consists of wearing my pajama bottoms under my pants
            You would love it. Adam got some A&F button up shirts for $6 a shirt. One of the dresses I got looks good enough to wear to a gala or an upscale cocktail party and it was only $8. I can't find them half as nice at Goodwill and they charge $10 for dresses in Crosby. Goodwill used to be my favorite place to go in San Antonio but when I moved the prices doubled so I said fuck that.

            Comment


            • You saying that Blain and Hawkins were killed by a fucking lizard? That's a bullshit psyche job.
              57 Hookers and Counting....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                Yes it's true, Sara Jay and Angelina Castro blew a small portion of the city of Miami.

                I think it'll be on DVD this fall.
                If it comes out earlier you could pick it for the All Genre Draft.
                57 Hookers and Counting....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                  Not saying I wouldn't want to get blown by SJ, but still be risky. Bet she was tired after a long day
                  I'm sure her father is proud.


                  My DVD's/Blu's

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                    I'm sure her father is proud.
                    Well they always say porn stars/hookers/strippers have daddy issues.
                    57 Hookers and Counting....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                      Well they always say porn stars/hookers/strippers have daddy issues.
                      Seriously though, if your daughter is out on a street corner sucking off a couple hundred guys, you REALLY fucked up as a parent.


                      My DVD's/Blu's

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                        Seriously though, if your daughter is out on a street corner sucking off a couple hundred guys, you REALLY fucked up as a parent.
                        Sara Jay is old as shit so she has to be a freak to get any work but she's what in her mid 30's? I really doubt it was her parents doing all though it could very well have been.

                        Parenting goes along way but some people are just DUMB.

                        A lot of Pornstars definitely have molested/daddy issues but most of them probably 90% do it for the MONEY and the other because they like the attention!
                        <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                        R.I.P.

                        Comment


                        • So I almost got into an all out fist fight with my wifes father today. He is a very fucked up guy who is in his mid 60s and has always lived home with his mother who is 86. He never says things to anyones faces, instead he bitches at her grandmother. Today her grandmother was bringing me some taco meat to her front door as we were getting ready to leave her house and go home. Her dad then in the other room says she needs to get off her lazy ass and fix food herself. I yelled back and told him to say things to peoples faces instead of behind their backs so he comes up behind me as Im walking out the door yelling at me and calling me a fatass girl and that he only needed 5 seconds to knock me out. I turned toward him and told him to shut the fuck up and then he came at me but my wifes grandmother jumped in front of him and he stopped and started talking shit again. I just laughed at him and got in the car. Hes such an asshole. He says our son is a sissy with a sissy name so he calls him Bo like hes some sort of redneck. Id love to kick his ass.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                            You would love it. Adam got some A&F button up shirts for $6 a shirt. One of the dresses I got looks good enough to wear to a gala or an upscale cocktail party and it was only $8. I can't find them half as nice at Goodwill and they charge $10 for dresses in Crosby. Goodwill used to be my favorite place to go in San Antonio but when I moved the prices doubled so I said fuck that.
                            I'm not kidding but to go to the some of the 2nd hand clothing stores is like walking into the old lady who lives 3 houses down from you and you know hasn't bought a single piece of new clothing since 1972. I don't mean the cool looking clothing either. lol

                            Originally posted by Frey View Post
                            So I almost got into an all out fist fight with my wifes father today. He is a very fucked up guy who is in his mid 60s and has always lived home with his mother who is 86. He never says things to anyones faces, instead he bitches at her grandmother. Today her grandmother was bringing me some taco meat to her front door as we were getting ready to leave her house and go home. Her dad then in the other room says she needs to get off her lazy ass and fix food herself. I yelled back and told him to say things to peoples faces instead of behind their backs so he comes up behind me as Im walking out the door yelling at me and calling me a fatass girl and that he only needed 5 seconds to knock me out. I turned toward him and told him to shut the fuck up and then he came at me but my wifes grandmother jumped in front of him and he stopped and started talking shit again. I just laughed at him and got in the car. Hes such an asshole. He says our son is a sissy with a sissy name so he calls him Bo like hes some sort of redneck. Id love to kick his ass.
                            I use to live next door to a guy like that. Neighbors would tell ya about how he seen ya smoking crack or some shit outside your house when not a person was even there. One evening I confronted him about that in a nice manner and the guy started blubbering talking about shit that didn't even pertain to the situation at hand! But all in all its awesome that you stood up for yourself like that being that I'm a firm believer that if you are going to talk shit like that at least have the nerve to have a face to do it to. I feel the same way about arguing online if you know what I mean.
                            Last edited by zaglewiz; 02-02-2013, 06:27 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by zaglewiz View Post
                              I'm not kidding but to go to the some of the 2nd hand clothing stores is like walking into the old lady who lives 3 houses down from you and you know hasn't bought a single piece of new clothing since 1972. I don't mean the cool looking clothing either. lol
                              n.
                              That's where sewing comes in handy though that may not be the best route for you. It's harder for straight men who aren't invested in the punk culture to up cycle old clothing into something they'd be willing to wear in public. As for me, I plan on taking an old pair of jeans today and turn them into bell bottoms. If I hurry I can wear them to the farmers market.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Frey View Post
                                So I almost got into an all out fist fight with my wifes father today. He is a very fucked up guy who is in his mid 60s and has always lived home with his mother who is 86. He never says things to anyones faces, instead he bitches at her grandmother. Today her grandmother was bringing me some taco meat to her front door as we were getting ready to leave her house and go home. Her dad then in the other room says she needs to get off her lazy ass and fix food herself. I yelled back and told him to say things to peoples faces instead of behind their backs so he comes up behind me as Im walking out the door yelling at me and calling me a fatass girl and that he only needed 5 seconds to knock me out. I turned toward him and told him to shut the fuck up and then he came at me but my wifes grandmother jumped in front of him and he stopped and started talking shit again. I just laughed at him and got in the car. Hes such an asshole. He says our son is a sissy with a sissy name so he calls him Bo like hes some sort of redneck. Id love to kick his ass.
                                Family shit gets complicated so quickly, and the older people get the less chance you have that they will change. Kudos to you for sticking up for yourself.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X