• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morningriser View Post
    if you know what I mean.
    I don't.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
      My Baby brother's visiting Florida, my sister's going to Cancun for a week and I'm stuck in Syracuse.

I'd like to go somewhere in the next year or so. Maybe I should apply for a passport. At least then I'd have the option of visiting Canada when I go back to school in Buffalo.
      Why don't you have a passport?

Comment

Originally posted by Morningriser View Post
        ^ Go to Colorado or Washington if you know what I mean.
        That's my 2 years plan lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
          Why don't you have a passport?
          I've never had a reason to have one before.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]Djc8FPHs45o[/YOUTUBE]
            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

I'm about to start crocheting a bunch of hats bc I've seriously fucked up my hair. Hate yellow hair. Why can't it ever be a nice blonde?

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                I'm about to start crocheting a bunch of hats bc I've seriously fucked up my hair. Hate yellow hair. Why can't it ever be a nice blonde?
                Yellow sounds cool, even if it's canary yellow. Tho I like my anime, I'd pretty much love any color.
                I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

You should dye it black.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                    You should dye it black.
                    If there is one color that looks worse on me than blonde it's black.

Comment

THAT EVIL DEAD TRAILER....HOLY SHIT....THAT EVIL DEAD TRAILER!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                        THAT EVIL DEAD TRAILER....HOLY SHIT....THAT EVIL DEAD TRAILER!
                        Is there a new one or are you talking about the old trailer that was release a while ago?

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                          Is there a new one or are you talking about the old trailer that was release a while ago?
                          They just released a new one

[YOUTUBE]pvDLWlxxcak[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                            [YOUTUBE]Djc8FPHs45o[/YOUTUBE]
                            I WANT ONE!!!

If there is one color that looks worse on me than blonde it's black.
                            Red???

Comment

Anyone of you fools noticed, that Vlad have been banned?

I can only hope he begged for it. I liked that guy.
                              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                                Anyone of you fools noticed, that Vlad have been banned?

I can only hope he begged for it. I liked that guy.
                                I know he's over at UHM under a different name. I wonder what got him tossed?

Comment

Working...
                                X