Happy Birthday Oxley!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxley View Post
    You're the worst one. Fucking ass licker. Hey have you read Mustains autobiography 'Mustain A Life In Metal'?

Got it for my Bday and I'm not a reader AT ALL. And I can't put the fucking thing down. Mustain is a talented cunt, always known that, but I've never liked the guy, this book doesn't overly change my opinion, but it's a damn fine read.

And thanks to you others!
    Yes I do! In fact I have a signed copy when he went on his book tour that brilliant talented bastard! A lot of people don't like him but his life story is worth reading and in my opinion we shall all hail MUSTAINE!!!!! The greatest Metal Guitarist ever.

Comment

The day should be damned you were thrown out of the womb into this living hell, you cuntish little twat-wanker.

Have a good one.

Got it for my Bday and I'm not a reader AT ALL. And I can't put the fucking thing down. Mustain is a talented cunt, always known that, but I've never liked the guy, this book doesn't overly change my opinion, but it's a damn fine read.
      Mustaine became a broken and insecure personality after his departure from Metallica, he never really got over the humiliation Hetfield&Ulrich gave to him.
      Plus I hate his musical "achievements", mainly Megadeth, afterwards too.
      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
        Mustaine became a broken and insecure personality after his departure from Metallica, he never really got over the humiliation Hetfield&Ulrich gave to him.
        That is just pure nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
          Yes I do! In fact I have a signed copy when he went on his book tour that brilliant talented bastard! A lot of people don't like him but his life story is worth reading and in my opinion we shall all hail MUSTAINE!!!!! The greatest Metal Guitarist ever.
          I still think he is a toad, but it's a great story, and I do admire his honesty. If, he is being honest. I'd take Kirk over him though.

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
          I love Megadeth. I've loved everything I've heard from them, yes, even Risk. Suck me.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

I love Megadeth. I've loved everything I've heard from them, yes, even Risk. Suck me.
            Mustaine changed the game! Kirk is great but he had to be taught where as Mustaine didn't!

Risk has a few bright spots so yes it's a decent album!!

I personally enjoy MD45 that album never gets talked about but what a killer record.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
              Mustaine changed the game! Kirk is great but he had to be taught where as Mustaine didn't!

Risk has a few bright spots so yes it's a decent album!!

I personally enjoy MD45 that album never gets talked about but what a killer record.
              First time I even heard of MD45 was in the book ah.
              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

First time I even heard of MD45 was in the book ah.
                Shame shame shame! The remastered version is way better but check it out it's solid.

Hell's Motel,The Creed,My Town all solid

The Creed is the best song on the album it's awesomely written and Mustaine sings it so it sounds like a Megadeth song to me.

Comment

Working...
                X