Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I smoked for a few months until I quit because it did nothing for me. Then I smoked pot or about 5 years. I was also had a bad drinking problem and an overwhelming love or acid and coke, I even tried heroin once but when I met my wife I quit everything cold turkey. At the end of last summer we were seperated for a month and I smoked the best shit I ever had for the entire month.

    Comment


    • Never smoked really. Tried it once to crack onto some chick, luckily it was night so she couldn't tell me eyes were watering like fuck, and I was able to stop myself from coughing. So it worked.

      Fucking hated it though, never again.

      As for weed, well I ended up going out with said girl, who is a huge pot smoker, so I tried that too. Hated it, did nothing for me except make me cough up a lung. Waste of money. I can't stand the shit. People who smoke it shit me off.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





      "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


      You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

      Comment


      • Originally posted by oxley View Post
        Never smoked really. Tried it once to crack onto some chick, luckily it was night so she couldn't tell me eyes were watering like fuck, and I was able to stop myself from coughing. So it worked.

        Fucking hated it though, never again.

        As for weed, well I ended up going out with said girl, who is a huge pot smoker, so I tried that too. Hated it, did nothing for me except make me cough up a lung. Waste of money. I can't stand the shit. People who smoke it shit me off.
        Shit you off?

        Starting to get me reminded of those music festivals I used to go to (I'm kinda a hippy). There was a Tool show at Bonnaroo that changed my life.

        I can't do that shit any more though. Sleep in a fucking tent trek around in mud and have to deal with a bunch of people who can't handle their shit. Unless there is an RV involved, that changes things.

        Comment


        • I don't understand why people like smoking cigs. It tastes and smells awful. Really get nothing out of it. Weed on the other hand is amazing. How can you not like it? Ox, you must have smoked some bad shit. If you were with me in my England days I would have made your pubic hair stand up.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
            Shit you off?

            Starting to get me reminded of those music festivals I used to go to (I'm kinda a hippy). There was a Tool show at Bonnaroo that changed my life.

            I can't do that shit any more though. Sleep in a fucking tent trek around in mud and have to deal with a bunch of people who can't handle their shit. Unless there is an RV involved, that changes things.
            I suppose I don't mind people who take it in moderation. And can hold regular jobs and the like.

            But when you get drop kick cunts who just sit around and get high off it and do nothing. That shits me the fuck off. I'd rather have no one use it than let those leeches live. Useless brain dead fucktards. I've just seen it utterly destroy people.

            People don't think it's addictive, but it is.

            Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
            I don't understand why people like smoking cigs. It tastes and smells awful. Really get nothing out of it. Weed on the other hand is amazing. How can you not like it? Ox, you must have smoked some bad shit. If you were with me in my England days I would have made your pubic hair stand up.

            Other people didn't have a problem with smoking it. I just hated it. Although I should give it ago. It's been so, so long since I haven't been all up tight and shitty at every little thing. A lot of my mates want me to give it a better go to chill me out.
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





            "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


            You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
            My little idiot..

            Comment


            • I have dreadlocks past my ass so I get asked "Hey man, you got some good shit?" pretty much on the daily. I personally don't enjoy pot that much. occasionally it is fun when I am in the right situation or mindset but generally it just makes me think negatively of everything. If I try and smoke and play or mix music, it makes me want to quit forever because everything sounds like shit to me.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                If you were with me in my England days I would have made your pubic hair stand up.
                He also would've given you some pretty good weed.

                52 Hookers and Counting....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                  He also would've given you some pretty good weed.
                  "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





                  "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


                  You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                  Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                  My little idiot..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by oxley View Post
                    I suppose I don't mind people who take it in moderation. And can hold regular jobs and the like.

                    But when you get drop kick cunts who just sit around and get high off it and do nothing. That shits me the fuck off. I'd rather have no one use it than let those leeches live. Useless brain dead fucktards. I've just seen it utterly destroy people.

                    People don't think it's addictive, but it is.
                    True, theres a right time and place for everything.

                    Just about anything can be addicting though. Ive seen people go down the wrong path about it, but Ive seen a lot of people who know how to keep their shit together too though.

                    I don't get the appeal of cigarettes though... wasn't my thing.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by oxley View Post
                      I suppose I don't mind people who take it in moderation. And can hold regular jobs and the like.

                      But when you get drop kick cunts who just sit around and get high off it and do nothing. That shits me the fuck off. I'd rather have no one use it than let those leeches live. Useless brain dead fucktards. I've just seen it utterly destroy people.

                      People don't think it's addictive, but it is.




                      Other people didn't have a problem with smoking it. I just hated it. Although I should give it ago. It's been so, so long since I haven't been all up tight and shitty at every little thing. A lot of my mates want me to give it a better go to chill me out.
                      That basically makes up all of my male friends from my single days. I brought Adam to one house where about four of my buddies lived (Nick, Kyle, Froggie, and Germ) and it looked like a cross between a frat house and a crack den. He asked me why I hung out with them. I said bc there were no expectations for me to live up to and I could do and say whatever I wanted without feeling judged or alienated bc all they cared about was drugs and videogames.

                      I had another group of guys that lived in nicer abodes and were more like the pseudo intellectual pot smoking crowd. You know the kind that gets all philosophical when they're high. They cursed less and were easier on the eyes so I hung out with them more.

                      Third and final group of gentlemen were the hippie pot smokers. Pan handling to pay for String Cheese Incident and Dave Matthews Band tickets.

                      I don't think I ever had a group of male friends who didn't have their lives completely revolve around pot.

                      Comment


                      • The one thing that sucks about doing my thesis this year is that it's sort of a lonely project. I sort of wish the class would actually have weekly meetings just to discuss our progress on the paper with other students taking it. I'm meeting with a girl from the class tomorrow to shoot some ideas back and forth. The funny thing is, both of our theses might end up involving Re-Animator.

                        52 Hookers and Counting....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                          The one thing that sucks about doing my thesis this year is that it's sort of a lonely project. I sort of wish the class would actually have weekly meetings just to discuss our progress on the paper with other students taking it. I'm meeting with a girl from the class tomorrow to shoot some ideas back and forth. The funny thing is, both of our theses might end up involving Re-Animator.
                          The should be interesting to see two perspectives on it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                            The should be interesting to see two perspectives on it.
                            Well I'm writing about Lovecraft film adaptations while she's writing about stories about people using dead bodies.
                            Last edited by H.P. Pufncraft; 02-05-2013, 08:48 PM.

                            52 Hookers and Counting....

                            Comment


                            • Olivia from Pawn Stars is soooo fucking hot...

                              My DVD's/Blu's

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
                                Shit you off?

                                Starting to get me reminded of those music festivals I used to go to (I'm kinda a hippy). There was a Tool show at Bonnaroo that changed my life.

                                I can't do that shit any more though. Sleep in a fucking tent trek around in mud and have to deal with a bunch of people who can't handle their shit. Unless there is an RV involved, that changes things.
                                Bonnaroo

                                My favorite teacher in high-school had a Tool tramp stamp. She was always pretty cool. Lent me a PJ Harvey CD once BC she thought I would like the song after my namesake 'A Perfect Day Elise' *though my name is spelled with a "y" just to be clear.*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X