Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - February 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    Hey folks, be sure to check out the Porn Star Draft finals:

    http://bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/...ad.php?t=91181

    And if any longtime members could vote in it, it would be much appreciated.


    That's right kiddies and remember, a vote for me is an investment in your future!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post


      That's right kiddies and remember, a vote for me is an investment in your future!
      He is the prince of lies! I offer you true salvation.
      57 Hookers and Counting....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
        U sparkling yet?

        Comment


        • TDE is the only gal around here that I talk to anymore. The rest are MIA or changed .. We need more gals around here. (not meant in a sexual way lol)

          Comment


          • My sister turns 23 today. Happy Birthday Pooh!

            In other news, my Uncle (who's a journalist) recently wrote an article for the LA Times about moving my 90-year old Grandfather from the Bahamas to Alaska:

            http://theenvelope.latimes.com/music...5.story?page=1
            57 Hookers and Counting....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
              He is the prince of lies! I offer you true salvation.
              Do you promise a tissue in every hand and some lube on every cock?
              Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
              Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
              Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
              The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
              Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
              Nightcore Land Of Confusion
              Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
              Rend Collective My Lighthouse
              Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
              Garbage Special
              Cardigans My Favorite Game
              Living Colour Cult of Personality
              Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
              Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
              Sasha D Russian Girls
              Scatman John Scatman

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                Do you promise a tissue in every hand and some lube on every cock?
                Yes but you have to apply the lube yourself.
                57 Hookers and Counting....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                  My sister turns 23 today. Happy Birthday Pooh!
                  Gonna send her the yearly Zelda greeting card?

                  Comment


                  • Gonna take a break from the forum for a while. Feel like people are getting way too testy and I'm sick of constant fighting and intolerance. Hopefully everyone will be more relaxed in a few weeks.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                      Gonna send her the yearly Zelda greeting card?
                      Nah, I got lazy this year. Plus I don't know what her new email is.
                      57 Hookers and Counting....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                        Nah, I got lazy this year. Plus I don't know what her new email is.
                        Had to watch the movie today.....Zelda's still a creepy bitch.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                          Had to watch the movie today.....Zelda's still a creepy bitch.
                          She's definitely Nightmare Fuel material.
                          57 Hookers and Counting....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                            Gonna take a break from the forum for a while. Feel like people are getting way too testy and I'm sick of constant fighting and intolerance. Hopefully everyone will be more relaxed in a few weeks.

                            Dunno what you mean - not more fighting as per normal. Those hardcore BD fight and ban days are long gone. Luckily.
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                              I looked up the lineup a few years back and was like "who the fuck is Sky Eats Airplane
                              I love Sky Eats Airplane.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post

                                Dunno what you mean - not more fighting as per normal. Those hardcore BD fight and ban days are long gone. Luckily.
                                lol I'll probably be here most days. I suppose it isn't BD at all, I've been trying to find a job lately and I feel like I've been distracted far too much by the internet as of late!! I'm just making lame excuses.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X